Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

92 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 89 90 91 92   

Reply to this topic

CSL, CSL LIMITED
moneyman888
post Posted: Feb 13 2004, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

CSL shorting opportunity exists, impending reversal with bearish divergance between money-flow and security price noticible over the last 12 trading periods.

Price approaching key resistance last tested on 18/12.

Price targets of 17.75 - 17.27.

Better do your own research!!!

Cheers

--------------------
Life does not have to be empty or faced alone

bunyip2
post Posted: Jan 23 2004, 09:42 AM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY moneyman888, Thu 22/01/04 07:31pm   [READ POST]

Hi "mm", You're right of course. Inclined to be more lazy these days. What I sold virtually means what's left is riding free. Wish I had more of em. Ciao > b. rolleyes.gif

moneyman888
post Posted: Jan 22 2004, 09:31 PM
  Quote Post

Bunyip

I think there are many opportunities in this stock, here is one example.

If you own stock and more than 1000, you should be writing covered calls, this stock is in a nice medium term uptrend and has been since August, trading in an steadily rising channel.

Additionally if you believe that the stock has long term merits and are prepared to buy more, increase your take and write a put or two as well.

I find this stock tends to react well with money flow and does not have too many false signals under this method.

Cheers

P.S. Please do not take this as being critical of your trading/investing style but it pains me to hear the term "bottom draw stock", I too used to say this, but learnt that it is far better to say analysis was wrong, or trend has ended and take profits/losses and move on.

There are always opportunities to re-enter trends further in the future, and as traders, investors we will never be 100% right all the time, even Buffet made and still does make mistakes.

--------------------
Life does not have to be empty or faced alone

bunyip2
post Posted: Jan 22 2004, 04:14 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY ADMIN1, Thu 22/01/04 08:56am   [READ POST]

Bargain float > then UP,Up,Up, Then Down Down Should be Top Blue Chip but somewhat tarnished now, Bottom drawer stock these days. Sigh > b sadsmiley02.gif

ADMIN1
post Posted: Jan 22 2004, 10:56 AM
  Quote Post

created for DRUGGIST

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

92 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 89 90 91 92

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING