Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUE, CUE ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
blowout prevente...
post Posted: Nov 25 2011, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Shrewd Crude's post @ Nov 23 2011, 04:09 PM

SC , thank you for that clarification. I respect !

Please take a closer look at CUE . It may well pay you to ring and prod them and see what can be read between the lines . I did , and got my close broker to do same , we are getting good vibes, and something is in the pipeline . They appear to be waiting on someone else to do the thingy.... maybe they are not the operator . CUE management are itching to get out of the blocks ..... suppose we will soon get the drift.

Shrewd Crude
post Posted: Nov 23 2011, 04:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Nov 21 2011, 03:22 PM

huh,
im not bagging the stock...

I said I sold "my beautiful CUE"...

I ran into some more funds and got into another stock, rather than buy back into CUE...
hopefully I can double up a few times before I rejoin this stock...
CUE is still one of my favourite stocks...

Over time I have applied the full analysis...
so lets not go there...

all the best ok...
cool.gif
.^sc

--------------------
nwe... and holding nge
NWE, more than just a play thing...

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Nov 21 2011, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Shrewd Crude's post @ Nov 20 2011, 10:42 AM

SC, you sold CUE months ago , to go into business ! It is only now that you are hooked on NWE . So , as you imply, your CUE was not traded to get NWE like last week or so.

CUE is better without you if your just going to make negative snipes , without an objective full analysis .... etc.,.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Carsha  

garryg
post Posted: Nov 21 2011, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Shrewd Crude's post @ Nov 20 2011, 10:42 AM

Hi SC,

As per usual, I'm in CUE for the BESBS run into the upcoming Indonesian drill.

At this SP, I suspect that you could argue that CUE is cheap on fundamental analysis (this is not really my area) but it is also promising for BESBS. Time will tell.

All the best,

G

Shrewd Crude
post Posted: Nov 20 2011, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

sold my beautiful CUE and bought into NWE... too much gas and not enough market cap
cool.gif
.^sc

--------------------
nwe... and holding nge
NWE, more than just a play thing...

garryg
post Posted: Oct 31 2011, 07:38 PM
  Quote Post

Happy to date with CUE. Since last post, have learned that Peter Strahan (StockAnalysis) has recommendedCUE (with a spud-drill SP target of 35c). I think that this is a little highbut happy if he is right!

Need now to hear a definitedrill date before Christmas. Up 10% to date. smile.gif

Holding CUE at 21.25c

garryg
post Posted: Oct 16 2011, 09:06 PM
  Quote Post

Decided to take some BKP profits and place them into CUE.

Why:

1. CUE has been given Indonesian Government regulatory approval to take a 40% interest in the Mahakam Hilir PSC, in the Kutei Basin in Eastern Kalimantan.
2. This target area is on the boundary of the already producing Sambutan gas/oil field. The Sei Nagka and South Perlang oil fields are all located on the western boundary of this drill target. This means that while still a wildcat, at least oil has been found in the region.
3. Cue will repay US$4m in past costs but they have the cash. We should not see a CR.
4. The target is decent. The indicative recoverable reserves are 20 million barrels for the first well andthe second has the potential to deliver 80 Bcf of gas.
5. At current SP, CUE is within 10% or so of their annual low.

As CUE is not traditionally a punter's favourite, I don't expect huge returns. Nonetheless, they are aiming for a late Q4 drill and given the target size, we should hopefully see some BESBS gains with minimal risk (given we are operating in the current market!) in the outlay.

Holding CUE at 21.25c ave

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blowout preventer  

Brierley
post Posted: Jul 8 2011, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM

With production profits and sale of non core assets, CUE are building a decent cash balance

Cue Energy Resources Ltd is pleased to advise that all conditions precedent for
the sale of its 20% non-core equity in AC/RL7, Cash-Maple field, in the Timor Sea
to PTTEP Australia (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd have been satisfied.
Payment has now been received.
Cue’s cash balance is currently in excess of USD $60 million

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110708/pdf/41znxcf3crrrss.pdf

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: harpo10's post @ Jul 4 2011, 07:34 PM

Market appears to ignored the July'11 info on Nada wells 2 back to back Q3 in Borneo, Indonesia.

Guest_harpo10_*
post Posted: Jul 4 2011, 07:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Jul 3 2011, 04:59 PM

Better than nuffin. I have faith in Mark Paton. Spc own about 1/6th of cue so be positive! A drill every quarter will do. Cue has to work harder to be noticed. their day will come......................eventually

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING