Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

324 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 319 320 321 322 323 324 >   

Reply to this topic

OIL, OPTISCAN IMAGING LIMITED
andy20020
post Posted: Jul 23 2004, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

hi longs

I've started accumulating OIL ... like the technology ... body plumbing basically ... looks a beauty longer term ... expecting a base around here finally ... Good luck and regards.

Azza
post Posted: Jul 9 2004, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

Great announcement out this morning. May see this run hard today. When this one moves it does tend to move quite quick.

Opeth
post Posted: Jun 25 2004, 04:48 PM
  Quote Post

seems no one here since the sp back to up 30s.

time to accumulate again,maybe

AgentCooper
post Posted: Apr 22 2004, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

Solid close today.

While the sell side is still heavy (in a relative sense in so far as OIL is concerned), a lot of last week's day traders have been cleaned out the last 2 days.

I'm happy about that.

Only 23,3000 for sale now between 54 and 60c.

Coop

dory
post Posted: Apr 22 2004, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

im excited ?????

AgentCooper
post Posted: Apr 21 2004, 03:17 PM
  Quote Post

I'll be guided by your greater experience on that front....I'm not really into charting.

I find them pretty to look at and appreciate that those more experienced than I use them as part of their trading disciplines, but they aren't for me.

Nevertheless...I will be happy with 66c by Friday smile.gif

...but longer term I'm hoping for a Hardman-esque resurrection in OIL to well above $1.00

Regards,

Coop

Featured Stock Stories

dory
post Posted: Apr 21 2004, 03:04 PM
  Quote Post

i see 66 as the next hurdle above 52 on volume before or on friday ???

AgentCooper
post Posted: Apr 21 2004, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

It would be great to see this get back above 50c on volume other than Commsec and I share your enthusiasm (despite my best endeavours to keep calm).

Early May should see some news on the trials being conducted with "the evaluation partner" whose name cannot be released as yet "for reasons of commercial confidence". Whatever the use is for Optiscan's technology it allows OIL and their partner to "access the full potential of our unique confocal microscope technology".

Coop

dory
post Posted: Apr 21 2004, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

hi,coop chart looks like waiting for more news within next couple of days??.i am getting
excited with oil as it has been a while coming.feet still on the ground,
watching and waiting for the rocket.
cheers

AgentCooper
post Posted: Apr 19 2004, 10:53 PM
  Quote Post

Just to update my earlier post in the interests of accuracy...

The top 6 shareholders (including the Asian interests who purchased Axon's stake a few weeks back) hold 31m shares, representing 39% of the company.

Overall, the Top 20 shareholders hold approx 47% of the stock.

Good finish today.....strong buying at 50/51c. Agree with your assessment for the rest of 2003 dory but am also cautious enough not to get excited with OIL.

I have learnt that patience is very importnat with this stock. However, with the Digestive Deseases convention coming up in May, and with further news due imminently in regards to the other commercial purposes identified for the technology (they said end-April), Optiscan should draw closer interest in the biotech sector in months ahead.

Coop

324 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 319 320 321 322 323 324 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING