Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

HRC, HIDROCO LIMITED
extralite
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Moonraler on Tuesday 24/10/06 08:01am

Hmm. If your prediction does come true, there is not much ASIC can do about unethical behaviour, only illegal. It has to be a job for ACA smile.gif

Moonraler
post Posted: Oct 24 2006, 08:01 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: extralite on Monday 23/10/06 08:36pm

ph34r.gif Think you about hit it on the head extralite, seen very similar tactics used before to lull investors into thinking these types really have the shareholders interests at heart, before wringing out the last cent from the suckers. Usually this pans out so that the directors then have a bargaining lever against the takeover suitors as they have a lien over the basic assets of the business, which is in turn then bought by the new owners, or they are forced to give the ex-execs positions in the new entity, so the ex-execs have a double dip at the crusts that are left before disappearing into the sunset in the greek islands, leaving the mums and dads and investing pensioners to be washed out with the bathwater. Certainly hope I am wrong. Unethical, even accc and asic don't want to know about that word, if it doesn't break the current laws they let them do what they like! It's a hard hard world.

extralite
post Posted: Oct 23 2006, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

HEy Moonraler

That was an amazingly accurate post you made back in May. Have you experienced this before.

If so, it looks like this "financial facility" might be just a scam to make sure the insiders dont lose money when it folds, which will be shortly..is that what you are saying?

Should that be reported as unethical?

Moonraler
post Posted: Oct 23 2006, 07:56 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: philr on Thursday 29/06/06 12:15pm

devilsmiley.gif 110% of 18c=around 38c, you can buy my 4000, it does not show that on comsec?
These scumbags must have read my post, word for word accurate.

philr
post Posted: Jun 29 2006, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Moonraler on Tuesday 23/05/06 07:19am

moving today up 110% !!!!!!

Moonraler
post Posted: May 23 2006, 07:19 AM
  Quote Post

grrr.gif Now, how can we "help" this Co. I know, we'll use some of the money we have screwed out of it to loan it some of it, covered of course by normal business practice securities, but Oh!!, now we have covered our arses, there are no more shareholder assets left, we'll just have to close it down, (and pay out the secured creditors of course!!) Lordy be, another cash cow bites the dust.

wind2close
post Posted: Mar 31 2006, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wind2close on Tuesday 28/03/06 09:15am

It looks like this will finally fill that 35 cent gap in VLL's move north?

W2C wub.gif

wind2close
post Posted: Mar 28 2006, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sook on Saturday 25/03/06 08:36pm

Heads-up!

Looks at the buying this morning and the gap the needs to be filled!

W2C cool.gif

sook
post Posted: Mar 25 2006, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sabretoothed on Friday 24/03/06 10:19pm

agreed. i got my a#s whacked holding this. not anymore tho.

way too many uncertainities, not least business model gone off the rails, tax liability issues, & shareholder lawsuit.

sabretoothed
post Posted: Mar 24 2006, 10:19 PM
  Quote Post

Wouldn't touch this one, looks like they are trying to get the traders in on its downtrend.

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

23 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING