Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

PME, PRO MEDICUS LIMITED
ty.webb
post Posted: Feb 27 2007, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

Well - the half-year results are out and it seems that the digital revolution hasn't occurred quite yet. But it's inevitable that it will. At some "tipping point" in the future, radiology practices that are still using film will recognise that they are uncompetitive against early digital converters, and there will be a rush to purchase. The longer that practices delay, the more explosive the eventual revolution should be.

I'm fairly confident that PME will earn 10c per share in 2008, which puts it on a forward P/E of 14. But the stock probably won't do anything dramatic until the company indicates that the "rush" appears to have started.

ty.webb
post Posted: Jan 19 2007, 09:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oracle on Friday 19/01/07 01:03pm

PME is a diamond. But what the SP should "really" be is difficult to tell. We'll get a better picture as the revenue from North America begins to accumulate.

I had a look around the internet the other week to see what US radiologists were making of the move to digital with Agfa, The only question mark seemed to hang over the Agfa PACS software rather than the PME RIS software.

The consensus seemed to be that PME is now the market leader in RIS (Radiology Information Systems).

The thing about PME is that its an extremely solid and conservative company, You can own the stock with peace of mind while the market works out just how much its prospective earnings growth is worth.

oracle
post Posted: Jan 19 2007, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Costa on Sunday 31/12/06 06:12am

I have followed PME since it listed and never felt like I had to own it, until now.

I thought the agm was a very confident (but typically almost understated) statement that the long awaited growth path is kicking in. I see danger in not owning the stock now and have been accumulating of late.

You don't get the razza matazz and crazy pr announcements of some, just solid delivery with very strong management. And the solid cashflow from the Aus operations underpins while the rest of world growth story slowly gathers momentum.

This is the year.

Cheers

--------------------
oracle

Costa
post Posted: Dec 31 2006, 06:12 AM
  Quote Post

A very quiet and unexciting second half of 2006 for PME - heres hoping the start of 2007 is a bit more interesting.

honeycomb
post Posted: Nov 20 2006, 11:08 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ty.webb on Wednesday 08/11/06 03:10pm

$1.40 hit. Looking very strong.

ty.webb
post Posted: Nov 8 2006, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: honeycomb on Saturday 28/10/06 08:04am

The low might be in for PME

Nice call.

Featured Stock Stories

honeycomb
post Posted: Oct 28 2006, 08:04 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: mboulto1 on Wednesday 11/10/06 05:12pm

The low might be in for PME. Good reversal price action on highest volume in months. First target $1.40 imo.

mboulto1
post Posted: Oct 11 2006, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

I bought a stack for around $1.40 ish earlier this year. I still love this co, and reckon it will fly. I plan to hold for a very long time anyway. (Still wish I got in at $1.20 - though). icon13.gif

ty.webb
post Posted: Sep 5 2006, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: floyd on Tuesday 05/09/06 01:15pm

yep - the full year results were "at the lower end"

floyd
post Posted: Sep 5 2006, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

id say people were expecting more from the full year results, its dropping on low volume and theres very few buyers.

--------------------

6 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING