Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

Mobile Broadband
nipper
post Posted: Apr 25 2021, 07:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Apr 25 2021, 05:50 PM

Glad to help. 👍

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Apr 25 2021, 05:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Apr 25 2021, 05:25 PM

opps

a IT friend told me to shut off the power line then start it again. ----IT WORKED!! tongue.gif

thanks anyway!! tongue.gif

early birds
post Posted: Apr 25 2021, 05:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 24 2021, 09:12 PM

hi nipper
i just had an issue with ethernet this arvo. nbn looked ok. but my computer can't connecting internet, they told me that my power line carries the nbn to ethernet had problem.[[ never have this type of problem before, not sure what the hell is going on], have to switch to wireless [ little slower] to connecting to internet.
is that caused by new tech[ 5G] or something??? unsure.gif

nipper
post Posted: Apr 24 2021, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

We are going to see [with 5G] much like we did with 4G, applications explode that we do not even know today. We have no idea what they are going to be.

…I mean, if you go back to the early days of 4G, no one expected we would be carrying the computing power and the number of applications we carry in our pockets every day
Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco Systems Inc

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

BSA
post Posted: Jun 5 2006, 11:40 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: forevertold on Monday 05/06/06 12:33pm

Yes FET, as I said we are all back water red necked hillbillies over here in WA, what would we do with a decent network? biggrin.gif

Cheers

--------------------

forevertold
post Posted: Jun 5 2006, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Monday 05/06/06 09:10am

Hey BSA,

I'm always amazed by the lack of coverage in Perth. I can't get wireless in Ocean Reef, but friends who live on the border of Gidgegannup and Stoneville get excellent wireless coverage through BBnet.

BSA
post Posted: Jun 5 2006, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: drrc on Friday 02/06/06 07:48pm

Thanks Drrc and others for replies, I have joined Whirlpool forum and asked some questions will see how that pans out, but so far from here it would appear telstra are safest for my needs.

Cheers

--------------------

drrc
post Posted: Jun 2 2006, 06:48 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Friday 02/06/06 03:38pm

have a look through some of these sandgroper. mind you, i just used a random perth number, so you should do the search again with your own number:

http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc-plan.cfm?sta...&upfront=999999

one of the nerds here might be able to help you more:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-threads.cfm?f=18

good luck wink.gif

BSA
post Posted: Jun 2 2006, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

Thanks for replies all, I should add I am in Perth so that limits things a tad,..Unwired dont do Perth but recommended Iburst who also do not do Perth, after all they are all red necked hill billies over there biggrin.gif

Cheers

--------------------

dory
post Posted: Jun 2 2006, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dfonze on Friday 02/06/06 03:10pm

Hi

when iam away from my desk top i also use telstra mini max no problems yet ?

just came back from a week in rotto took my lap top no problems ?

min max cost $500.00 up front to own then i go on a plan $ 28.oo per mnth 10 hrs free each month / casual contract can cancel anytime

cheers

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING