Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

213 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NEWS PAPER OR MEDIA ARTICLES, ANYTHING INTERESTING
nipper
post Posted: Sep 22 2021, 11:41 AM
  Quote Post

this is ridiculous

Napkin maths gives ***ut 4.2km/s which is ***ut right

guess which group cannot be offended? .. from the ABC

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Sep 22 2021, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/bu...urne/ar-AAOGm0D

The 5.8 magnitude quake hit near Mansfield, east of Melbourne, about 9.15am today, according to Geoscience Australia.

==============

been autralia for over 30 years, this is first time to see this big quake in major city. sadsmiley02.gif

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2021, 08:13 PM
  Quote Post

Former South east Asian powerbroker Mahathir Mohamad says the AUKUS pact increases the threat of war with China and adds, every time there is a problem, Australia looks to the west.

Yup. Rule of law.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 21 2021, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 21 2021, 11:51 AM

She's just outrageously out of control and her verbals are seriously embarrassing for any other Queenslander . Not sure if there's anything between the ears of her deputy, Miles, either.

At least the sun is shining here !!!

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2021, 11:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ Sep 21 2021, 07:40 AM

And another idiot:
The concern is of course if there are cases in northern NSW that would present a real risk to the southern parts of the Gold Coast where I have thousands of families holidaying, Ms Palaszczuk said

--------------------

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 21 2021, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

forcing CFMEU Victorian leader John Setka to retreat inside the building

Shoe on the other foot, eh John ??

Cheers
J

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 17 2021, 07:24 AM
  Quote Post

Love this warning sign for an English estate which houses some ancient wild cattle.

Cheers
J

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Screen_Shot_2021_09_17_at_7.21.03_am.png ( 153.98K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 16 2021, 08:30 AM
  Quote Post

Going nuclear with UK and US ......... should provoke some fierce dialogue . Wonder what will happen with the French subs now ?

Jacinda won't be best pleased either, and the CCP will no doubt be preparing a blast tor Aus.

Interesting morning.

Cheers
J

--------------------

draughtsman
post Posted: Sep 12 2021, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

The Age Sunday Life Magazine.
"The Larapinta Trail ranks as one of Australia's most challenging multi-days walks."
Stay there twice as long as you thought you might?

--------------------
draughtsman

You don't know what you don't know

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 10 2021, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

OK, no peeping now, which car maker has almost 50% of India's car sales ?

Cheers
J

--------------------

213 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING