Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

989 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

Some time ago there were two characters on IV on the handles of tufulipo and experiencedmentor.

They used to some banter between them which was observable because of the nature of the platform. One piece of banter was the exchange of fish images.

experiencedmentor would put up the classic of a big fish eating the little fish in order to depict his desired outcome for the stock he was in. tufulipo's was something like that below.

I believe, this short squeeze thing we are witnessing now in the US may well be what tufulipo was desirous of. Perhaps we are full circle and about to enter a serious bull market.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Today, 04:51 PM
  Quote Post

I am hoping Sabby, RA Capital and the others, all Citigroup hedge funds by the way, are going to get caught up in this short squeeze thing in the US. Being absent from the registry might mean they have gone short again. If they have, wouldn't mind betting thats the last we see of them. And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes if it does.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 25 2021, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

Australia Day tomorrow. Today may as well be a public holiday as well. All I can say is, apart from poor old Herman, BLT has never done a single thing in its life to make Australia proud of its science. However, it is worth noting, the pox that is Sabby have vacated the register and Lichtenstein based Alpha are now on it. Make of that what you will.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 18 2021, 08:18 AM
  Quote Post

When Trump first took office he took a trip to Asia for different reasons. On the way back, he stopped at the ASEAN conference in the Philippines without any reason to be in attendance. Qanon stated it was for God and country. He met with Jacinda and Winston who afterwards, gave a press conference stating, while grinning like Cheshires, that they were going to change capitalism.

Well, so far, nothing much has happened.

He's got just three days left to change capitalism if he's gonna do it. Good luck is all I can say.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 11 2021, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

The greatest biotech conflab of them all is to be held this week and it looks as though BLT has got nothing to say for themselves.
https://ir.benitec.com/news-events/press-releases
ddRNAi is dead it would seem.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 8 2021, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

With the advent of all these vaccines and more to come there still has been no licencing deal announced with IP owners. I am not referring to just Moderna or Pfizer. There is the Russian one, the Chinese one and the Oxford and Astra Zeneca one with more to come. I don't buy the argument they are all proprietary. I am sure some aspect of each one is inlicenced from somewhere.
I have not seen any statement from JP Morgan on valuations for these companies being readjusted due to vaccine revenues. I am now wondering if they have held back on something and are going to release details of some transaction around the IP in time for their conference next week. It leaves just a few days.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 8 2021, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 4, 2021-- Moderna, Inc. (Nasdaq: MRNA), a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines, today announced that CEO Stéphane Bancel will present an update on the Company and its pipeline of mRNA development programs at this year’s 39th annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.

Mr. Bancel’s presentation will take place virtually on Monday, January 11th, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET. A live webcast will be available under “Events and Presentations” in the Investors section of the Moderna website at investors.modernatx.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on Moderna’s website for 90 days following the presentation.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 7 2021, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

Dirk pumping up NVAX because they are the opening show at the JPM conference next week. He neglects to mention there is more than one room for companies to present at, especially since its a virtual conference, and ALNY is holding their presentation at exactly the same time. First slot on Monday morning.
The strange thing for me though, is ALNY hasn't had anything to do with covid. Not said a thing about it, but the vaccine is a sirna based drug and ALNY are supposed to be the leaders in this field.
Don't know if BNTC is presenting or not.

Dirk Haussecker@RNAiAnalyst·7h$NVAX is pretty much kicking off THE JP Morgan Healthcare conference. Not some random slot when delegates have tuned away....

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 6 2021, 11:34 AM
  Quote Post

If there should be something coming during JPMorgan's conference, then you can put anything Citigroup related on a death watch. And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 5 2021, 09:10 PM
  Quote Post

Something usually happens in time for this so the parties involved can have the biotech world's eyes and ears on the matter.
ALNY to give a presentation first thing Monday AM.

https://www.bio.org/events/bio-partnering-jpm/registration

J.P. Morgan 39th Annual Healthcare Conference (#JPM2021) will begin onMonday, 11 Januaryand ends onThursday, 14 January

--------------------

989 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING