Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

324 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 321 322 323 324   

Reply to this topic

OIL, OPTISCAN IMAGING LIMITED
AgentCooper
post Posted: Mar 11 2004, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY dory, Thu 11/03/04 03:08pm

G'day,

Sounds good...you know the stock well then...I also am a substantial holder but at this price it's below my average entry price.

I agree with what you say though, although it's taken much longer than one initially expected - particularly after the FDA approval & Pentax tie up a couple of years back.

Coop

dory
post Posted: Mar 11 2004, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY AgentCooper, Thu 11/03/04 02:47pm

patience the name of the game? have been buying up over the last couple of months,and
also traded them over last 4 yrs, i am sitting on a large parcel atm.
it"s only a matter of time with some strong announcements and a nice bottom pattern
only one place to go and when it move"s it move"s,
heaps of cash in the bank and trials all over the world i am very happy to hold.
cheers

AgentCooper
post Posted: Mar 11 2004, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY dory, Thu 11/03/04 12:02pm

illiquid stock.....don't expect a quick return on this one if you do buy...can drfit lower on dis-interest, as is currently evident but quite a few online traders have been flushed out during the last spike to 52c, so the sell side is now quite thin again.

I hold quite a few but can't recommend buying them unless you have a lot of patience.

Long term, I like the stockl

dory
post Posted: Mar 11 2004, 12:02 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY AgentCooper, Mon 23/02/04 08:26pm

time to pick up a few more ??

AgentCooper
post Posted: Feb 23 2004, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY AgentCooper, Wed 11/02/04 07:27pm   [READ POST]

Interesting times. Optiscan up 36%since the Axon sale.
Price now back over 52c.
Am a large holder, and watching with interest.

Coop

AgentCooper
post Posted: Feb 11 2004, 07:27 PM
  Quote Post

IN REPLY TO A POST BY moosey, Wed 11/02/04 01:36pm   [READ POST]

I agree Moosey, they're the only shareholder I know with over 9m shares - the amount crossed yesterday.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but still expect OIL to go okay with a 12mnth outlook. Short term, it won't budge unless they score some sales & revenues. Finding a new market for the technology - as flagged in the last newsletter - would be a boost also.

Coop

Featured Stock Stories

moosey
post Posted: Feb 11 2004, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

It looks like AXN have sold their holding in OIL,we should hear some results on the pentax/optiscan trials taking place at the present and also about the rigid probe trial as well

Moosey

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

topic-starter
post Posted: Feb 11 2004, 04:16 AM
  Quote Post

OPTISCAN IMAGING LIMITED

324 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 321 322 323 324

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING