Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

EMV, EMVision Medical Devices Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Nov 3 2019, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 3 2019, 02:04 PM

Had been trading in 30-40c range since IPO in Nov 2018; then changed course, with a steady rise to almost $1 in Sept - Oct. And now the TH, cap raise.

Such a predictable path. Congrats to the media team (Spring Communications)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 3 2019, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

EMVision Medical Devices has tapped Blue Ocean Equities to pitch an equity raising to investors on Friday.

The imaging technology company is looking to raise $4 million in a share placement at 74¢; a 12.9 per cent discount to its 85¢ last close. Bids were due by 4pm Monday, according to a terms sheet sent to fund managers.

The medical device firm's main product is a brain scanner, used to diagnose and monitor stroke and traumatic brain injury.

The company has a $49 million market capitalisation and is lead by Dr Ron Weinberger, the former head of $2 billion sterilisation company Nanosonics.

Funds raised will be used for product development and clinical validation

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING