Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

How Can We Make ShareScene Better For You?
tombeet
post Posted: Jun 20 2021, 01:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jun 18 2021, 11:08 AM

Hang in there Mick all ways enjoy your share updates buys a new sells info and comments maybe just keep it shorter and sweeter so the website can handle ?.

Cheers
Tom.

frootloops
post Posted: Jun 19 2021, 05:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jun 19 2021, 10:22 AM

See ya.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

plastic
post Posted: Jun 19 2021, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

If the only benefit of this site is having grammar and vocabulary lessons forced upon you to mask personal feelings, then we should all follow mully.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

nipper
post Posted: Jun 18 2021, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Jun 18 2021, 01:54 PM

Tis a shame the SC involvement is at a low. I agree with Mick in that the original format is not the best. Still find it hard to post anything other than text, so I dont, I have lost posts because of too many boxes or quotes (4 is max, I think), the running coding errors like aren’t and China’s&$ are beyond annoying. (inverted comma and dash coding crap, I believe).

But I persist because I use it as my own database of interesting companies. And do enjoy input from most others, excluding the resident untracrepidarian of course.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Jun 18 2021, 02:33 PM
  Quote Post

Bye.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

triage
post Posted: Jun 18 2021, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

Mick - the Friday lunchtime webinars that sharecafe have started running are a good format and a good product. I keep checking back to see what eb, you, nips and a few others are up to and from time to time nipper provides an interesting rabbit hole to disappear into for a while. If you decide to pull the pin, thanks for all your contributions over the years and all the best to you going forward.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 18 2021, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

Over the last few days, I have had numerous Ip database errors on Sharescene.
The latest just now after I spent about 15 minutes writing a longish post with a few quotes , gone into the ether when I posted and got the error.
Think its time to retire and move on.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Dec 16 2020, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareCafe's post @ Dec 16 2020, 02:42 PM

Pass

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

ShareCafe
post Posted: Dec 16 2020, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareCafe's post @ Dec 16 2020, 02:42 PM

test

ShareCafe
post Posted: Dec 16 2020, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

test

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING