Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

AVA, AVA Risk Group Ltd
nipper
post Posted: Jan 14 2021, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

AVA out with good numbers today ... up 20%

Revenue and profit growth in the first half of FY2021 (unaudited):
Sales Revenues have increased by approximately 70% compared to the same period last year to be in excess of $35.0 million for the half year.
EBITDA has improved by circa 450% compared to the same period last year, to exceed $12.0 million for the half year.
All business units are profitable for the half-year.
Cash at bank as at 31 December 2020 of $13.4 million

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Dec 7 2020, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

Future Fibre Technologies FFT listed on the ASX mid 2015. It was a developer and manufacturer of fence mounted fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection and security systems. Deployed by some of the most security conscious industrial, military and government organisations in the world, FFTs advanced security systems detect and locate perimeter intrusions, identify third party interference on oil and gas pipelines and protect sensitive data communications cables..

On May 15th, 2018, Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) changed its name and ASX code to AVA Risk Group Limited (AVA).
It now describes itself as a risk management services and technologies provider with a wide array of solutions for the government, military, industrial and commercial organizations. The company entails in provision of perimeter intrusion solutions, security access control products and logistics services, which is operated under Ava Global DMCC.

Since mid 2019, when it deployed its SecureLink technology to the Indian Ministry of Defence under a major military cybersecurity data network project, there has been some interest in the company, and 10c Sp went to 15c. By end FY 2019-20, a lift in revenue of 41% and moving from EBITDA loss to profit of $7.4mill and now, Dec, the SP has advanced to 75c.

AGM Outlook:
We anticipate continued strong revenue growth and have already exceeded previously forecast Q1 FY2021 revenues with an increase of 73% to $17.0 million on the previous corresponding period, despite COVID19 delays to underlying Technology sales.
We remain well funded for growth with cash at bank of $11.6 million as at 30 September 2020.
EBITDA for Q1 FY2021 improved by 522% for the same period last year to $7.7. million and we expect this to continue with contributions from the IMOD and Australian Department of Defence contracts. I should note that the Q1 numbers are unaudited.

In terms of new solutions Aura IQ has more than $50 million in qualified sales opportunities and we are anticipating strong interest in the new multi year Comprehensive Maintenance Agreements, with a number of FFT customers having already signed

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING