Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

184 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 181 182 183 184   

Reply to this topic

NXS, NEXT SCIENCE LIMITED
Golconda
post Posted: Feb 19 2004, 08:13 AM
  Quote Post

Good close yesterday see what it does today.

Golconda
post Posted: Feb 18 2004, 09:38 AM
  Quote Post

Breakout on some vol today.

stocko
post Posted: Jan 9 2004, 06:05 PM
  Quote Post

You guys will be well rewarded with this one, The largest holder "The treasury group" is controlled by the Smorgan Familly......they know how to make a buck. cool.gif

Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Jan 5 2004, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

Nexus are looking very strong and the suppport is coming from a number of brokers. They have not reported anything for nearly a month so this support would tend to suggest that something is likely to occur ver soon.

spartz
post Posted: Dec 22 2003, 12:06 AM
  Quote Post

I agree Stocko,

This stock appears to be on the way up. It passed my tech anaylisis last week with good trend, good RSI, good volume and making new highs (for the last 12 months). Your comments suggest optomistic fundamentals as well.

My buy target is 0.105 with an intial sell target of 0.145. There seems to be a bit of support at 0.08 and perhaps suport is forming at .10? With a stop just below 0.10 the risk to reward ratio looks good.

Spartz Sparrow.

stocko
post Posted: Dec 21 2003, 12:33 AM
  Quote Post

Due to start operations in Bass strait just out from Longford in the new year, they need to do some expensive drilling into known gas/oil reserves. They will also need a JV partner, I would expect the share price to be around .15 when they announce a farmin and around .20+ when drilling gets under way. As a long term gas producer I would expect between .50 and $1 depending on reserves.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: monster  

184 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 181 182 183 184

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING