Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CAI, Calidus Resources
nipper
post Posted: Jan 7 2021, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 7 2021, 07:57 PM

assuming gold at A$2500

EBITDA of $110M pa
... Post Tax Project Free Cashflow of $447M
Post Tax IRR of 69%
Post Tax NPV $286M
Payback 13 months
Improved economics post budget COVID tax initiatives
Carry forward tax losses of $42m (estimated) by 31 Dec 2020

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jan 7 2021, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

jacsar mentioned Calidus.

Been around since 2017 ---Calidus Resources Limted (CAI) is a gold exploration company that controls the Warrawoona Gold Project in the East Pilbara district of the Pilbara Goldfield in Western Australia. Got a few other Pilbara exploration tenements (Klondyke, Otways, Blue Spec; all within 50Km of Warrawoona)..

. WARRAWOONA GOLD PROJECT
...... ON THE PATH TO GOLD PRODUCTION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA (first gold poured 2021/22)

MAIDEN MEASURED MINERAL RESOURCE
Measured -12.5m by 12.5m drilling
Indicated Resource - 25m by 25m drilling
Large (10m x 2.5m by 2.5m) LUC model -includes significant dilution due to block size

Resource open at depth and along strike

Ore Reserves of 14.3Mt @ 1.2g/t for 547koz
Wide (up to 35m) ore zones
Detailed drilling shows higher grades than wider spaced drilling
Strip ratio of 3.6 @ 0.3g/t cutoff 4.8 at 0.5g/t cutoff

Schedule feeds plus 0.5g/t cut-off results in 1.2 g/t open pit feed grade for initial 5.5yr

• .. DFS highlights production of 90koz pa at LOM AISC $1,290/oz over an initial 8-year mine life
  • .. On track to commence main construction in Q12021
  • .. Dual strategy of project development and aggressive exploration
Total Pre-Production Capital $120m
CASH (30 Sept 2020) $26M
DEBT FACILITY AVAILABLE $110M

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING