Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

129 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

If I understand the latest press releases right, the message I get is some guy who's a mate of Junior, who is the largest shareholder's son, is getting paid $600k to scrounge around for handouts from publicly funded institutions.

Sheesh!

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Feb 15 2020, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

PYC is a BLT re-enactment. Got the hottest science around that nobody wants. Multiple investors and thought and science leaders, well heeled ones at that all take a turn at making it the next big thing and it just turns out to be a dud while shareholders get shafted time and time again.
Maybe the kid on the block will make a difference. But I doubt it.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 13 2020, 08:57 AM
  Quote Post

Nobody ever took a dance with ALNY and came away unscathed.

PYC beginning to look like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Clutching at straws now for new capital which is never going to come.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

You'd think that if they actually had anything we would've seen the likes of RA Capital and Sabby in on the game by now. That they are not yet they reside right around the corner, probably the same block, from where the new guy will be working from, it makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong here?
My mate slayer (a.k.a d.s. on another site) he must've had a heads up when he decided to bail.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 05:40 PM
  Quote Post

This is turning into a dogs breakfast by the day. Now, Junior is getting his mates in from his old employer after they're time is up. An American office sounds pretty cool but more likely he's working from home until a real job comes in.

What about the ALNY connection? All those companies which have worked with PYC before like Genentech, Pfizer, Cubist and a bunch of others. None of them interested? Yet this one guy working off his dining room table is gonna land the fish that matters? I don't think so.

Back to the old question of, how ya gonna pay for all this Junior?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 12 2020, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

Barely a cracker going through these days. There might be a takeover offer coming in. After all, its the payout clause Junior wants triggered.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Feb 10 2020, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

Seems like the only biotech around not showing any fizz and pop at the moment is PYC.

Why?

Might save that one for the Q&A later in the month.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2020, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

You'd think that since ALNY already has a footprint in PYC through the directors, if PYC actually has anything that's stunning it would've been cherry picked or stolen by now.
But there is still hope ALNY could mount a buyout and let Junior cash in on the pay out clause in his contract.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 6 2020, 08:19 AM
  Quote Post

By all accounts ARWR data is stunning in todays release. Lets see if this moves the dial on SP if indeed its PYC EET they are using.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 5 2020, 04:13 PM
  Quote Post

What's the go with the shareholders' Q&A meeting? If Junior wants to get the low down from shareholders, all he's got to do is ask Dad. The others don't matter except of course for the real estate guy.

Makes me wonder how he expects himself to be taken seriously.

--------------------

129 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING