Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

PRY, PRIMARY HEALTH CARE LIMITED
alonso
post Posted: Mar 18 2016, 09:19 AM
  Quote Post

That's roughly 23% - I didn't add it up, just a quick glance, so don't hold me to it.

Which Chinese billionaire is shuffling the deck. There are so many of them.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Mar 7 2016, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 7 2016, 10:26 AM

Depends on the deal, the details of which I don't know.
On the last pages, it does appear Norway bought and the "returned collateral".
Who knows what kind of Laundromat is in play there.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Mar 7 2016, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 7 2016, 09:28 AM

Hi arty, if that were the case wouldn't the names of the beneficial owners have to be shown on the notice.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 7 2016, 09:10 AM

You'll find the shares belong to Citi and JPM. Probably some collateral deal where they put them up as security.
Needn't be dodgy, and certainly doesn't reflect negatively on PRY.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Mar 7 2016, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 5 2016, 06:08 AM

The Central Bank of Norway (sovereign fund?) has notified it is a substantial holder. But it's a weird kind of notice and I'm wondering is it a holder by some technicality?

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Mar 5 2016, 06:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Feb 25 2016, 02:34 PM

I took a small profit on some of my holding here and splurged it on MXI. Chart looks promising.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Feb 25 2016, 02:34 PM
  Quote Post

PRY has come back 56% in the last month, proof to my eyes of the strong fundamentals of the healthcare sector.
Still a way to go nevertheless.

--------------------

batikit
post Posted: Oct 30 2015, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

Pry first reversal signal , plus forming double buttom ,plus outside the down trend channel, plus pos divergence on double bot

The Chart looks nice....

alonso
post Posted: Jul 6 2015, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

It's testing that $5 too often lately. Doesn't the market realise how many chronically ill old people there are out there?

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jun 29 2015, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Jun 29 2015, 02:44 PM

The expression "100% unfranked" really puzzled me.
Normally, you read "100% franked" or "fully franked", as opposed to "unfranked". But a mixture of both made me suspect a typo - until I read the context. weirdsmiley.gif

--------------------

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING