Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 > »    

Reply to this topic

NWE, NORWEST ENERGY NL
annaliese
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wolverine on Thursday 20/12/07 01:17pm

lol wolfie

King Baz
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:20 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (wolverine @ Thursday 20/12/07 11:17am)

the latter of the announcements is very healthy.

I mean nWE are evolving into a bigger and better company soon aren't we?

Perhaps to reflect our increased presence in the UK?

biggrin.gif

The beauty in the chaos (chaos theory) . . .

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:19 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: King Baz on Thursday 20/12/07 11:08am

KB, Svalbe resignation, your wish has been accomplished. I feel we still have expert personnel on board.

wolverine
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

clean up crew to aisle 2
clean up crew to aisle 2

there has been a spill in the boardroom.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

bam_bamm
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: King Baz on Thursday 20/12/07 11:38am

answer your question suti wink.gif   

lmao

svalbe bites the dust.

--------------------

King Baz
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

answer your question suti wink.gif

Not surprisingly the 'tap' didn't come from BB, but rather his predecessor wink.gif

Evolution . . .

biggrin.gif

--------------------

Regards,

KB

LIFE IS FRAGILE and as investors we have disproportionately significant moral obligations.

I encourage people to watch the DVD titled 'The Corporation' to fully understand the exploitative nature intrinsic to corporations. Then, immediately after to watch the 'Inconvenient Truth' to put it in context.

King Baz
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

here we go about appt . . .

--------------------

Regards,

KB

Brierley
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: annaliese on Thursday 20/12/07 07:03am

Thanks for the feedback but it's all a bit vague .
P10-50-90 reserves estimates is not much to ask for so I'll wait for those numbers to be released.

annaliese
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Brierley on Thursday 20/12/07 11:35am

Unfortunately Brierley we deal with quite a bit of uncertainty when dealing with prospective targets so we have to make assumptions which by nature can be argued up or down. Margins for error in calcs at this stage are very high.

P10-90 figures are not much use until we have further drill data so I just use the range of recoverable BCF quoted in various reports over the last couple of years. They range from 45BCF to 650BCF

On the NPV figure I would use $2-$2.25 mainly as a result that this field can be brought into production quite quickly in a relative sense. Also the development costs should be relatively cheap as they can tie back to existing facilities saving a small fortune in upfront field development costs. Similarly the Rotliegend sands are very well known in terms of behaviourial character so development planning expenditure is unlikely to require any experimental component.

King Baz
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 09:57 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Brierley on Thursday 20/12/07 09:35am

B,

Paul from DJC (the report you refer to) is referring to minimum provable reserves from the vertical well, but note his calculation was made 10months ago even before the Tata/BPCL farmout! He concedes he was overly conservative.

As for the DW report l provided, note that this has since been upward revised significantly but l can not publish it. (the revision was made to support the recent EnCore raising, but l have the report in confidence). Also note that many are screwing up the currency units, which once adjusted look a lot nicer.

My calcs look very attractive and annaliese and l have previously discussed these at length.

--------------------

Regards,

KB

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING