Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4873 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Today, 02:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 01:11 PM

Edit

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 09:20 AM

Looks like NO evidence is going to be provided to corroborate JHs rather serious accusations concerning Clinuvel management, SO what does that tell (anyone that actually cares about Clinuvel Fake news) about the validity of some of the things that get posted here?

This glacial journey to mass cancer preventing Melanogenesis is either the fault of incredibly sh1t management OR stupidly ignorant “tan” biased regulators. Maybe its a combination of both? I pray daily that management are only half as retarded and hopeless as some here believe they are.

If your confused and p1ssed about the time its taken to get this incredibly safe and effective drug out to the masses (or even to the tiny EPP community) then your not the only one, but is there any point in posting things without a scrap of evidence? . . .

From what your suggesting Mac (???), the scenario of being 2 implant cycles in already in The US would not have even been possible anywayz. Your actually saying the opposite to what JH is insinuating you know right?

Mac- “Extremely serious allegations? You’re off your rocker.”

Its cool if we don’t agree but what gives with these whimpy little trolling jabs you constantly post Mac?..

If I were as dopey as you id reply back with abuse and insults and down the slippery slope to a Reality check style sh!t fight wed go….. again!

Youll end up over @ Yahoo finance where extreme paranoid thoughts and constant personal attacks reign supreme if you don’t grow a brain one day. Maybe you’ve got an account over there already Mac?

Why don’t you spend your time learning about your Clinuvel investment instead of wasting it trolling me with your niggly little comments?

Here check this Podcast out. **30 mins in alpha MSH gets a mention**
-----
https://neurohacker.com/what-are-peptides-a...ure-of-medicine
-----

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Regulator ignorance, bias, and stubborn resistance to Scenesse are the primary reasons behind this glacial journey. The evidence should be clear to all by now.

PunkassDerm
post Posted: Today, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

Can we please hold him to this? In the coming weeks...
And restore that SP spike

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...a-drug-approval

Clinuvel intends to distribute Scenesse directly to U.S. hospitals within 12 months, Chief Executive Officer Dr. Philippe Wolgen said in a phone interview. The company also plans to sell the drug at the same price worldwide.

A single price-point “is quite alien to our industry,” Wolgen said. “We wanted to show the American payers that they would not be paying more for a pharmaceutical product than the Europeans and the Swiss do.”

LJS
post Posted: Today, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

Like it or not, the immediate term goals for the company have been presented in the newsletter. Clinical progress in Vitiligo , complementary OTC product(s) (-note the possibility of more than one), a new indication, investigation of DNA repair, expansion of R&D, US market access, Australian rollout and European expansion. Based on history, if they achieve all this I'll be doing somersaults!! There's a clear process in place prior to giving the first implant in the US. It still has to deal with the FDA on the post market stuff. Given I believe PW thought it might be a toss up back in October, they would not be in a place to forward any rollout in the US when they may have been involved in an appeal process. They really need to get on with Vitiligo or the OTC to boost revenues 12 months down the track. Failure to do this will stagnate sales revenue. I think the DNA repair and expansion of R&D are where PW is excited. Hopefully the rest can be adequately managed by his staff. Any news on possible DNA repair or wider market access as a photo-protectant should be enough to boost the share price on top of exisiting indications. I hope the company just focuses on executing their plans and they shouldn't get distracted by a proportion of retail investors who feel the need for frequent information or news flow. They don't win either way. If they have shown some strategy and cunning good luck. It's a greedy dog eat dog business. Cure greed you solve many of the world's problems. GLTA

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Today, 10:12 AM

Europe involves govt agencies, this is insurers. CUV is throwing away $1.5 million a week. Can’t wait to hear again how thrilled they are to get FDA approval against all odds.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  waz  bretto32  paul jackson  

KRD
post Posted: Today, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 09:20 AM

It took approximately 18 months after EU approval to record the first EPP sales revenue. We should be thrilled if sales are underway by mid-2020. I expect it to be more likely that it will be very late 2020; hope to be wrong.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xlnja  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Extremely serious allegations? You’re off your rocker.

I doubt it would’ve been possible to have sales straight after FDA approval, if my understanding is correct that post-marketing protocol has to be worked out first. That said, Clinuvel should’ve done everything in their power to mitigate the time it takes for the first US patients to get their implants. If we see sales from the US by June this year I would consider that pretty good.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  xlnja  

LegendInMySpareT...
post Posted: Today, 12:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: johnnytech's post @ Today, 12:18 AM

Have you seen this graph on shortman? https://www.shortman.com.au/market It suggest that the total amount of the top100 shorted was lower than it was at the same time last year (27B now against 32B same time last year). If those numbers can be trusted, the conclusion must be that the overall shorting is down compared to last year, of course with the caveat that if the total index is worth less than it was at the same time last year, this might not be representative as a percentage against the total asx100 market cap.

ASX100 compared to same time last year is up 22% compared to same time last year (not too familiar with how the asx is calculated, so pardon me if I am reading this wrong). https://us.spindices.com/indices/equity/sp-asx-100

So in short, if both the shortman data and the Asx100 data can be trusted it should mean that the overall shorting is well lower than last year, which I guess would deflate the hypothesis that the shorting against CUV is part of a general market shorting.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  trisail  johnnytech  

johnnytech
post Posted: Today, 12:18 AM
  Quote Post

I invite others to go to shortman website and try to figure out this question. Is the overall total capital shortage of all top 100 stocks increased over the last year? I gave up, but would really like to know because it insulates CUV from our little retail concerns and what's happening to CUV could be a small part of a bigger play.

Dr Wally
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:59 PM
  Quote Post

JH- “”According to the action package that was posted on the FDA website until Clinuvel had it removed, Scenesse will not be on the list of controlled substances... i.e. it will be unscheduled.””

Why would Clinuvel want to hide what could only be seen as positive information about Scenesse? What would they possibly gain from demanding such a thing?

How could it possibly help their cause burying the fact that their recently FDA approved drug won’t be scheduled?

Maybe their playing get square with the EMA for making them (Clinuvel) pull “ inappropriate definitions” (whatever that is) from their site?

There are slight restrictions on where they can dispense the drug though which is sure to cause delays, and it can only be “implanted” by qualified technicians no? even though any semi competent GP or even 1st year medical student should be able to sort that out.

——-
JH- ““If Clinuvel had been ready to distribute at approval, most US patients would be halfway through their 2nd implant by now.””

Is this another opinion or is there some evidence available?

If true, after all the down time they’ve had, it would be absolutely inexcusable and would have to be seen as extremely worrying and solid conformation that Clinuvel management are way out of their depth, BUT is it simply a biased opinion, fake news or a disturbing fact?

FWIW, if this turned out to be true it would totally change my opinion of management.

I’ll bet my Stella reputation here by betting NO verifying information will be provided to prove these extremely serious accusations/biased opinions/fake news.

--------------------
“” The discovery of the endogenous melanocortin agonists in the 1950s have resulted in sixty years of melanocortin ligand research.””

The never ending quest to have Afamelanotide (peptide) accepted for its potent ability to stimulate a natural photoprotective,cancer preventative, therapeutic “tan” was accomplished in 2019.

Regulator ignorance, bias, and stubborn resistance to Scenesse are the primary reasons behind this glacial journey. The evidence should be clear to all by now.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

4873 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING