Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >   

Reply to this topic

KKL, KOLLAKORN CORPORATION LIMITED
moosey
post Posted: Jan 2 2007, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

Some nice action going on with Mikoh today, up 12.5% or 3c for 830,000 traded

2007 looking good!!!

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

moosey
post Posted: Nov 30 2006, 09:26 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (marwoode @ Thursday 30/11/06 09:36pm)

Hi marwoode,looking OK isn't it, I posted some stuff on the VCR thread about things just like this especially MBP , OIL, VCR, NRT and hopefully MST who I believe will do OK as well, basically what I was saying is that these companies got recognised a lot earlier in the piece, but for one reason or another have fallen out of favour, but the tech behind them remains, and is good, the companies have continued doing their knitting all along, one thing I have learnt from this, is I have been getting in way too early, I will be looking for similar charts and wait for the second run in future, before getting in as it ties up your money for way to long!

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

marwoode
post Posted: Nov 30 2006, 08:36 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: billyrubin on Thursday 30/11/06 12:09pm

I think you'll do okay billyrubin... the pipeline this company has should hopefully deliver some real benefits for shareholders in the coming years... the potential of EVR alone is mind boggling!!!

As a Victorian I know the government here likes technology to deliver budget boosting revenue (red light cameras/speed cameras/e-Tag etc etc) and EVR's could add to their cash-grab~!! Hopefully as MIK shareholders we'll get discounts on our fines when they start rolling in~!!! hahaha laughingsmiley.gif

On a semi-technical note, I know a guy who does point & figure charts (manually - he's a quirky old bloke) and the base on MIK is enormous... just check the weekly chart below for an indication of what he refers to as "potential drive" - it gives me the horn looking at this!! wub.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

billyrubin
post Posted: Nov 30 2006, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marwoode on Wednesday 29/11/06 06:00pm

i got a reliable tip on this going places, so i have decided to have a little dabble at 24c.

marwoode
post Posted: Nov 29 2006, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

Perhaps my theory from late September about a US rival realising the undervalued nature of Mikoh is behind this move? Interestingly I recently heard that a few dudes at Salomon Smith Barney are horny on MIK... maybe they are seeing some offshore interest??

I hasten to add that my views above are pure speculation as to the events behind the recent move... but as they say in the classics "where there is smoke, there is fire"...

moosey
post Posted: Nov 29 2006, 03:01 PM
  Quote Post

This one has been sneaking up over the last week or so? I hope it continues!!
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

alioop
post Posted: Oct 14 2006, 01:10 PM
  Quote Post

I am interested to know the value of the new contract -and what it will do for the financial position of the company. Any info on this .Alioop

gulf
post Posted: Oct 13 2006, 02:00 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: marwoode on Friday 13/10/06 12:16pm

very exciting stuff,makes a good week for MIK.What will next week bring ?

marwoode
post Posted: Oct 13 2006, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

good announcement out regarding an EVR order...

gulf
post Posted: Oct 12 2006, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: tomwaters on Thursday 12/10/06 11:31am

Tom, the share action seems more positive than previous.I agree we need a real contract signed with money,with all the announcements over the last 12mths you would expect something soon.

21 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING