Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADN, ADELAIDE RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 20 2020, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 25 2019, 12:06 PM

▪ Andromeda has one of the world's largest resources of halloysite kaolin
▪ This is a high value industrial mineral selling into a low volatility market

▪ Global demand is increasing and supply is decreasing
▪ Low capex project with a short timeline to operation
▪ Simple business model with low impact mining
▪ Andromeda is well positioned to become the world's leading producer of this mineral
▪ Huge potential in new application, high purity halloysite, nanotube technology and HPA
▪ Opportunities to build a diversified industrial minerals business

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/09/14/and...r-presentation/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 25 2019, 12:06 PM
  Quote Post

Reinvention
Andromeda Metals (AND) 0.5c. ...or is it ADN ?

The former Adelaide Resources is also taking a different slant on the emerging HPA story by focusing on a variant of the feedstock ingredient called halloysite kaolin.

No – we hadn’t heard of that one either.

Halloysite shares the same metallurgy to kaolin, but occurs in tubular form. A rare derivative of kaolin, halloysite is highly desired in high-grade ceramics and the petrochemical industry (as a catalytic cracking agent).

Being an inert substance – it wouldn’t ‘ert a flea – halloysite also has applications as an anti diarrhea medicine and in animal feed.

Halloysite is a small market – around 26,000 tpa, with half the output supplied by a declining New Zealand mine after China closed its facilities for environmental reasons.

The material commands about $US100-150/t, but more than $US500/t when processed.

While the old Adelaide Resources was gold and copper focused, Andromeda has turned its attention to the Poochera deposit in South Australia, near Streaky Bay and 130 km from Ceduna.

Andromeda’s entrée is by way of farm in deal with the current owner Minotaur Resources, which wants to focus on exploring for copper in the Cloncurry region.

With a 24 million tonne official resource, Poochera is one of the world’s biggest untapped repositories of the material. “We are different to the other ASX companies because the halloysite is valuable in its own right,” says CEO James Marsh.

Given that, Andromeda plans a simple quarrying operation to remove the material and truck it to one of several nearby ports and into the hands of eager Chinese ceramics producers. Four potential offtake partners are currently trialling the material in view of an offtake material for at least 200,000 tonnes a year.

In the longer term, Andromeda intends to become a low-cost producer of top-shelf HPA for lithium-ion batteries. “In the short term, we have something we can sell in the short term and make some nice money out of.”

Under the farm-in terms with In April last year struck a farm-in deal with Minotaur, in which Andromeda invests $3m to earn 51 percent. After a decision to mine, Andromeda can spend $3m more for a 75 percent stake...
Tim Boreham

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Commander C
post Posted: Jul 28 2011, 07:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: watchmaker's post @ Nov 4 2009, 12:46 PM

quarterly activities report
quarterly cashflow report
non-exec director announcement
second drilling rig announcement

+ Westgold has Rover 1 updated resources release

Commander C
post Posted: Feb 9 2011, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

Just had this thought --- spin-off of Peninsula Resources assets does leave ADN as prime t/o target for WGR (i.e. MLX) at the end of the year, i.e. once WGR has digested AAG.

Commander C
post Posted: Jun 18 2010, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

another presentation out today

Commander C
post Posted: Dec 22 2009, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Dec 9 2009, 08:58 AM

And presentation out too, blueice

Featured Stock Stories

blueice
post Posted: Dec 9 2009, 08:58 AM
  Quote Post

A not so bad announcement this morning guys - check it out..............

blueice
post Posted: Nov 4 2009, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

I picked this up this morning, so not sure weather to hold on or sell this afternoon. Maybe the novelty will wear off tomorrow and rub on the sp....................we will see

watchmaker
post Posted: Nov 4 2009, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blueice's post @ Nov 4 2009, 09:29 AM

Today is not that important, given their upward trend for most of the year. Bonanza grade gold and copper results tend to act as a light switch, yet that's not even half the story

blueice
post Posted: Nov 4 2009, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

How high will this go up today???? Any guesses???????????

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING