Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

997 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 25 2021, 07:33 PM
  Quote Post

The HK dairy company I follow have said they will reveal their business plan on or before the end of August. That is just four days away.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Aug 25 2021, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

Nothing ever happens during northern summer break.

That ends about the end of August.

I don't think there's long to wait now.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 25 2021, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

Nothing ever happens during northern summer break.

That ends about the end of August.

I don't think there's long to wait now.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 24 2021, 10:05 AM
  Quote Post

See what I mean. 30c a couple of years ago. Could be BLT in a couple.

NEW YORK and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ/TSX: TRIL) today announced that the companies have entered into a definitive agreement under which Pfizer will acquire Trillium, a clinical stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative therapies for the treatment of cancer. Under the terms of the agreement, Pfizer will acquire all outstanding shares of Trillium not already owned by Pfizer for an implied equity value of $2.26 billion, or $18.50 per share, in cash. This represents a 118% premium to the 60-day weighted average price for Trillium.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 24 2021, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

Merck v Integra gives safe haven for R&D use of others' patent. In other words, no licence needs to be taken. However, if a product is developed and commercialized then a licence must be taken and royalties paid, otherwise it is IP theft.

Emergency use authority would probably still be covered by these provisions. But, now that FDA approval has been granted, commercialization can begin. Meaning a licence must be taken. To that end, without knowing which of the seventy or eighty patents that make up the Pfizer vaccine belong to who I can only guess one of them might belong to BLT since the cause of action is primarily siRNA mediated. Or perhaps even PYC.

Therefore, these prices are bargain basement prices.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 24 2021, 03:23 AM
  Quote Post

How many Au. biotechs have a patent or two involved in this I wonder. Could be some major licencing deals or perhaps straight out take overs coming up.
<h1 style="8.05pt;15.0pt; 0in">FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine</h1> <h3 style="0in;11.25pt; 0in">Approval Signifies Key Achievement for Public Health</h3>
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S.”

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 23 2021, 12:52 PM
  Quote Post

The trading in PYC reminds me of the trading in BLT before the big spike alllll those years ago now.

I think we can expect a take over bid soon.

BLT price spiked about 700% in a half hour. That would value PYC at about a buck.

With the Afterpay deal and today it's ZEL, A2M is surrounded by swirling rumours I am convinced the moment has arrived for BLT to finally be unleashed.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 17 2021, 08:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 17 2021, 04:48 AM

Could be what lit the fire in A2M yesterday.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 17 2021, 04:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2021, 10:10 AM

Eleven days of trading left in August for the HK dairy company I follow to announce their strategy after about twelve years of suspension.

Honestly, who suspends a company for twelve years?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 10 2021, 10:28 AM
  Quote Post

ALNY closes over $200 for the first time ever.

I smell a MOAB in the breeze.

--------------------

997 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING