Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

83 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

COVID-19, Pandemic
plastic
post Posted: May 14 2021, 05:07 PM
  Quote Post

Won't say who, but someone on this thread sounds a bit disingenuous about what they say. Seems like all they want to do is take potshots.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: May 13 2021, 08:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 13 2021, 12:34 PM

This must be the crusade she has to go on in order to "change capitalism" as she promised us she would.

And the rest of the world is just going to say, yep, ok, where do I sign?

Yeah. Righto Jacinda.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 13 2021, 07:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 11 2021, 07:14 AM

Which one mully?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 13 2021, 07:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 13 2021, 12:34 PM

Closer inspection of her travel intentions begs the question of, what business experience has this woman got that allows her to lead business and trade delegations overseas?
Is government about to annex NZ Inc so Jacinda transitions from PM to CEO?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 13 2021, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

I just don't get it. What is the issue with Jacinda getting the jab?

She must know something others don't. Same goes for Bloomfield.

She has some religious beliefs and who knows if she is trying for baby number two. She has stated she will get it but so far hasn't. There must be a reason.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/watch-budget-...RGHYEDPBG5EIPU/

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will lead a business delegation to Australia in July in a bid to "further strengthen business ties with our transtasman partners".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ardern did not say whether or not she would be vaccinated ahead of her trip.
But she did confirm that when New Zealand's key trading partners over and above Australia look to re-open their borders, "I will look to lead delegations into Europe, the United States, China and the wider Asia-Pacific".

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 13 2021, 11:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 13 2021, 09:49 AM

The Morrison government has snapped up 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccine, in a surprise boost to the nation's COVID-19 vaccination rollout.

The deal will deliver 10 million doses of Moderna's standard vaccine this year and 15 million of its booster vaccine candidate next year, the US-based pharmaceutical giant said late on Wednesday (AEST).

The company said it would "shortly" submit an application to the Therapeutic Goods Administration for its two-dose messenger RNA vaccine, which uses the same technique as the Pfizer/BioNTech jab.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: May 13 2021, 09:49 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/austra...20210513-p57reu

Novavax’s CEO Stanley Erck this week said raw materials shortages had forced it to delay the process of getting its vaccine out into the market.

====

early birds
post Posted: May 13 2021, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-au/health/medical/ne...flu/ar-BB1gFuYc

The test uses a fluorescent probe to search for antigens - proteins on the surface of a virus molecule - which may belong to either disease.

Since COVID and flu have similar symptoms, a fast yet highly accurate test like this will help quickly rule out one infection and potentially confirm the other so that patients only have to endure one of the unpleasant screenings.

And from a public health perspective, confirmation that someone has flu, coupled with a negative test for Covid will offer confidence that the person positive for flu doesn't need to quarantine, or be contact traced to prevent an outbreak.

The novel technology developed for this test may also be adapted in the future to test simultaneously for other diseases.

================ that would be good for economy as well i reckon.
if it works well, then a lot people will living in relatively normal life !!!

plastic
post Posted: May 12 2021, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

Not including the PM or Director General of Health. Jacinda and Bloomfield.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-resp...42B7JJMZE3TLSA/

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins said there have been more than 388,000 vaccines administered across New Zealand. 120,000 of those have had their second doses.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 12 2021, 03:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 11 2021, 07:14 AM

Which one?

--------------------

83 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING