Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

MPL, MEDIBANK PRIVATE LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Nov 25 2014, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Nov 25 2014, 11:06 AM

(Lets see where the big boys take it now) Strawberry Fields

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

veeone
post Posted: Nov 25 2014, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

$2.22 open which is good. Lets see where the big boys take it now!! V1

marathon
post Posted: Nov 24 2014, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 24 2014, 10:15 AM

I'll leave the composition of the Board to all shareholders-now that they have a vote on the matter.

nipper
post Posted: Nov 24 2014, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marathon's post @ Nov 24 2014, 09:53 AM

are you a feminist and supportive of the first ASX 200 company with more females than males on the Board ?

This is a huge advance for gender politics. lol

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

marathon
post Posted: Nov 24 2014, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Optionsman's post @ Nov 23 2014, 09:48 PM

I am a pre-registered long suffering policy holder.I think MPL is full of deadwood awaiting the arrival of a circular saw to tidy up the place.I suggest it starts up the top.Amazing, that Anna Bligh the former Premier and Treasurer of Queensland who ran up the debt
and quit politics in 2012 after Labor almost lost all its seats ,was appointed to the Board of MPL in 2012.No doubt another Queensland incompetent arranged that,Kevin Rudd.

Optionsman
post Posted: Nov 23 2014, 09:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: marathon's post @ Nov 23 2014, 03:09 PM

That's pretty good. Are you an ordinary retail investor or something else?

marathon
post Posted: Nov 23 2014, 03:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: fraz2's post @ Nov 23 2014, 01:19 PM

Thanks for the info.Got just over 50%.

fraz2
post Posted: Nov 23 2014, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 23 2014, 12:27 PM

a quick google search reveals

No retail investor in the General Public Offer, Policyholder Offer or Employee Offer has been allocated less than the minimum application size of $2,000.

The Retail Offer scaling policy also delivers preferential allocations to eligible Medibank Private and ahm policyholders, applicants who pre-registered and Medibank Private employees, as was outlined in the prospectus.

The Government has also exercised its right to claw back a further 20 per cent of the shares previously allocated to the Broker Firm Offer.

The pricing and allocation details for Australian public applicants will be published in major newspapers on Tuesday, 25 November 2014. Applicants will be able to get confirmation of their individual allocation from Tuesday, 25 November 2014 by visiting medibankprivateshareoffer.com.au or calling 1800 998 778. Applicants will need to have their Application Reference Number available.

full article here

http://www.4-traders.com/news/Department-o...lion--19438146/

--------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: irish  veeone  

nipper
post Posted: Nov 23 2014, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

Sunday: Professional investors have found out they will be paying $2.15 for Medibank Private shares in the initial public offering of the country's biggest private health insurer on Tuesday.

Finance Minister Mathias Cormann announced the final price and share allocations for the float of Medibank Private at a special news conference in Perth, saying the share offer would raise $5.679 billion.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Nov 21 2014, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

The federal government will announce the final price and share allocations for the float of Medibank Private on Sunday, inking the deal just ahead of the health insurer's listing on Tuesday.

Finance Minister Mathias Cormann is calling a media conference on Sunday morning in Perth, according to an emailed statement.
Media reports yesterday said fund managers had been told that the bookbuild was well covered at $2.15 per share for institutions, following a three-day process.

But some brokers said the government would probably price the institutional offer at $2.10, leaving some room to sustain support in aftermarket performance.

Demand had been overwhelming from retail investors, who have been guaranteed that they will pay no more than $2 a share.

Market sources believe retail investors are likely to receive about 60 per cent of the company, while a further 20 per cent would be offered to global institutions and the remainder to Australian institutions.

--------------------

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING