Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4373 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Clinhope
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Mar 21 2019, 11:17 AM

Don't worry i wasn't far off $29, buying in last week. And probably a few more to add to the pile next week.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Hamster72
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 12:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Mar 21 2019, 11:37 AM

Why would we Dr. I think we all understand that if any of us did have "secret insider info" we certainly wouldn't post it on a message board graduated.gif Non-documented information on message boards is put there for manipulation and manipulation only. Some even have referred to people spreading false information as plants. I remember Iggy and his daily rants of unsubstantiated information. How did that turn out?

It's pretty apparent the pre-arranged behind the scenes trades are what is truly moving the price. The rest of the trades, and what we see, is just a show.

Investor 101 - Stops are really bad in low liquidity stocks. Really bad. Anyone here get stopped out yesterday below $24? It's highway robbery

My guess is Fidelity is probably out bu the end of the month. Just a guess. No insider info or grapevine talk here Dr. Wally

Dr Wally
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Mar 21 2019, 11:26 AM

Haha don’t wast too much time on it. I’m still coming to terms with the implications myself.🤓😜

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA.. But hoping to see sub $20 to really be -Enjoying the final days leading up to FDA validation of Scenesse. GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

macgyver
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Mar 21 2019, 11:14 AM

I'd like to see an ASX query into the good Dr Wally's post, still deciphering...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

bretto32
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

I think I was the only dumb ass who bought more at $29...

macgyver
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Mar 21 2019, 11:05 AM

?

Dr Wally
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

Disappointing! 😡 Was hoping that the fear of “something” would have escalated over night to further erode the SP today but no. Rock solid fundamentals and the realisation that many different entities have surrounded this stock on the lead up to FDA validation date, pulling it about in all directions and stirring up the remaining particles of fear and uncertainty that linger for some quick gains .

The quick recovery and business as usual shows that even with everything that’s going on with this stock it’s well known to just about everyone that Clinuvel is a super strong buy with proven credentials about to be FDA approved and sent into the stratosphere never to be manipulated by bots and short trading again. 😬😇

Im more than satisfied with my investment and have been done with buying since $8 but if someone or something could create a little panic again like yesterday to get things sub 20 I wouldn’t be looking that gift horse in the mouth for long.

Just between me and the 20-30 regulars, I did hear on the grapevine yesterday from “someone in the know” that the results from the latest double-blind placebo controlled study on Afamelanotide (Scenesse) BSCUV 6969 0045 0069 1 (that’s been running since 2005) has dermatologists from the highly reputable PAD conglomerate extremely worried that the darkening of moles will see them added the WWF endangered list by 2020. 😱😵
No wonder it tanked yesterday. Prepare for further bad, no actually devastating news!!👽☠️🤑

So much for that “canny” buy at $29 qpr! 😬..... Just kidding.👍🏽

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA.. But hoping to see sub $20 to really be -Enjoying the final days leading up to FDA validation of Scenesse. GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bretto32  LevelHeaded2000  

Verharven
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

117,985 shares cross-traded @ $27.46 at 12:02pm. Let's hope it doesn't trigger the fun and games that started yesterday not long after a similar transaction.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  Frogster  

Verharven
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

Gross shorts only 10k yesterday so if the T+4 data shows a big decline in open short positions I would warrant yesterday was more about driving down the SP to close out shorts.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

Johnny H
post Posted: Mar 21 2019, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

Shouldn't there be an ASX price query after a 20% drop?

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: willo76  

4373 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING