Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

NOL, NOBLE OAK LIFE LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2021, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 17 2021, 08:25 PM

listed this morning .... opened at $2.06 but quickly sold down to IPO level of $1.95, and now at $1.93 on Day One

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 17 2021, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

NobleOak Life Ltd (NOL) is an independent, multi award winning Australian life insurer based in Sydney. As an APRA regulated friendly society, NobleOak is able to manufacture, underwrite, administer and distribute life risk insurance products.

Following its demutualisation in 2011, NobleOak repositioned its business model, launching a direct to consumer life insurance product set. This strategy was underpinned by the NobleOak commitment to look after customers and offer high value, easy to understand and competitive life risk insurance products through a modern and intuitive digital platform. Since then, NobleOak has diversified the business by manufacturing white labelled tailored products for Strategic Partners. These products are mostly distributed to customers through advisers.

Today, NobleOak has over 60,000 active insurance policies, representing over $140 million of in force premiums. Growth has been strong with in-force premiums growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 60% in the five years to December 2020. In the six months to 31 December 2020, NobleOak continued on its strong growth trajectory notwithstanding the continuing backdrop of transformation in the Australian life risk insurance industry and the COVID 19 pandemic.

Listing date... 21 July 2021 #

Company contact details ..... https://www.nobleoak.com.au/

Principal Activities..... Registered friendly society providing life insurance

Issue Price... $1.95
Issue Type... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code.... NOL
Capital to be Raised.... $62,200,000

Expected offer close date..... 14 July 2021
Underwriter ........... Underwritten. Barrenjoey Advisory Pty Limited (Underwriter and Lead Manager).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING