Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

AR3, AUSTRALIAN RARE EARTHS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 18 2021, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

adding to leases:
• 649 sq.km. of additional key exploration tenure in South Australia has been granted, expanding the Company footprint at its flagship Koppamurra project by more than 40%
• Total granted exploration tenure at Koppamurra is 2,136 sq.km.
• An additional 1,911 sq.km. in South Australia remains under application, for a potential combined tenure position in excess of 4,000 sq.km.
• The area recently granted has already shown to be prospective for clay hosted rare earths, through the AR3 assessment of historic drilling

Next Steps
The Company is now planning a significant drilling program for Q4 2021, incorporating a combination of extensional drilling from the known Red Tail and Yellow Tail Inferred Resources and regional prospectivity confirmatory drilling to determine priority areas for future resource definition.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 3 2021, 08:27 PM
  Quote Post

What are ionic clays?

For ionic adsorption clays, you must have:
  • .... rocks containing rare earths on the high ground,
  • ..... Ionic adsorption clays formed on the low ground,
  • ..... Thousands of centuries of rain,
And for extraction
  • .... Ammonium salts,
  • .... Plastic tarps, pipes, and tanks.
  • .... Oxalic acid.
  • .... Low cost labor.
  • ..... A forgiving or autocratic government
https://investorintel.com/markets/technology-metals/technology-metals-intel/ionic-adsorption-clays-heavy-rare-earth-investment-opportunities/

.... and a method of extraction (ionic forms of heavy rare earth salts attached to the clays are rapidly dissolved into ammoniacal solution and since this solution has thousands of times the solubilizing power for heavy rare earth salts that pure water has, these heavy rare salts may be thereby "solubilized" and concentrated by precipitation with oxalic acid ).
Whilst tongue in cheek, that gives a fair idea of what is needed. Source rocks with REs present, a depositional environment, time and water. And current practices mean that ionic clay Rare Earths are produced in China, plus Myanmar to a small extent

....---.-.-.-.--.--..-..-.-.-.---.-.-.....-.-.-.-.--------

The AR3 presentation gives a fair indication of the surficial deposits so far located, of lenticular clay beds interspersed with sandy layers, mineralised at the base where they sit on top of the local bedrock, which is the extensive Gambier limestone, and above the water table.

Analysis of the early resource show the layers to be at a depth between 2 and 9m. Sampling has been done with some 470 aircore, auger and pushtube drill holes, both by the SA Mines Dept and, more recently, by AR3.

So, what do we have, in terms of a resource? This part of the world is relatively flat, with a stable geologic history. With 725ppm as a cutoff, the company has identified laterally extensive REE mineralisation within a (on average) 2 to 3 metre thick clay horizon across two prospect areas, Red Tail (10km x 3km) and Yellow Tail (3km x 1.9km).

The resource contains a relatively high proportion of heavy rare earths, particularly Dysprosium and Terbium, along with Neodymium and Praseodymium, all of which are used in rare earth permanent magnets.

The metallurgical testwork indicates TREO (excluding Ce) recoveries of between 50% and 70%, and with low radioactivity.

Any mining is slated to be Shallow free digging material with low strip ratio, followed by progressive rehabilitation.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 2 2021, 07:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 1 2021, 01:46 PM

and up, up to get to 80c on Day Two

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 1 2021, 01:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 31 2021, 09:18 AM

AR3 opened at 40c this morning and has lifted to 53c mid afternoon.

Australia's only prospective ionic clay hosted REE deposit and one of two listed opportunities globally

$12m IPO completed at $0.30 per share, enterprise value of ~$21m
• Key focus on immediately commencing key work activities at Koppamurra
• Recent 79 hole drilling program completed within and extensional to the existing resource ... Assay results expected in Q3 2021
• Program focused on targeting replication of success at Koppamurra, through defining additional clay hosted rare earth mineralisation
• Potential to quickly increase resources and proceed to development studies on a low capex, high margin operation through drilling, assay, and metallurgical testwork

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 31 2021, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

Australian Rare Earths Limited (AR3) is a company focused on Ionic Clay hosted rare earths resource opportunities in South Australia and Victoria. The Company currently holds one granted exploration licence (EL) in South Australia and one granted EL in Victoria, and is the applicant for three further South Australian exploration licences.

The Company’s primary focus is our 100%-owned Koppamurra Project, a district scale ionic clay rare earth opportunity located in South Australia and Victoria containing a high value REE assemblage with low radioactivity. The Company has already had significant exploration success through the discovery of the Red Tail and Yellow Tail deposits, including the declaration of a maiden Mineral Resource the grade of which is comparable with those found in southern China, the major source of heavy rare earths.

The success of the Company’s first drilling campaign, incorporating aircore, auger and push-tube core techniques, was obtained from drilling of less than 5% of the Project area.

It is anticipated that AR3 will list on the ASX during June 2021.

Listing date 25 June 2021 #
Contact details http://www.ar3.com.au/

Principal Activities Rare earths exploration and development

Issue Price $0.30
Issue Type Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code AR3
Capital to be Raised $12,000,000
Expected offer close date 4 June 2021
Underwriter Not underwritten. Taylor Collison Limited (Lead Manager)

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING