Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

EPD, EMPIRED LTD
ShareCafe Admin
post Posted: Jul 20 2021, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

New article up.

Four Mini Bytes from the Tech Sector

Thanks

Admin

nipper
post Posted: Jul 19 2021, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: RADIO's post @ Nov 6 2007, 10:14 AM

not much on this one .... and now it is likely to disappear

Empired has entered into a Scheme Implementation Agreement with Capgemini Australia Pty Ltd, under which Capgemini Australia has agreed to acquire 100% of the issued share capital of Empired for a cash price of A$1.35 per share
The Scheme Consideration values the fully diluted equity of Empired at approximately A$233 million which equates to a normalised EV/EBIT multiple of 16.7 times for the financial year ended 30 June 2021.
The Scheme Consideration represents an attractive premium of 64.6% to the last closing price of A$0.8200 per share on Friday

............. up 60% to $1.31

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

RADIO
post Posted: Nov 6 2007, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (30/10/2007 11:30:00):
EPD - Empired Acquires Quadrant Group - Mr Russell Baskerville, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Sep 28 2007, 04:52 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
EMPIRED LTD (EPD)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING