Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

RCE, RECCE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
nipper
post Posted: Nov 28 2019, 05:39 PM
  Quote Post

...ended the quarter with cash of $454,388 prior to the equity placement of $6,768,444 (before costs), post quarter end on 10 October 2019. On 18 September the business received further funds from the Australian Governmentunder the Australian R&D incentive scheme. The business is well funded to progress its commercial and clinical milestones.

Operational Highlights
We continue to receive good results from our manufacturing in preparation for pending human clinical studies. During the quarter we received a positive response from the US Food and Drug Administration relating to a five-fold increase in scaled manufacture of RECCE 327® and drug quality following submission of a Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) data pack as part of the investigational drug application process.

A leading international clinical trial logistics group was contracted to handle dispatch and delivery of RECCE® 327 globally, according to FDA requirements.

International Interest Growing – The Company was invited to give the opening R&D address at the World Antimicrobial Resistance Congress in the US on 7 November

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Nov 6 2019, 08:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Nov 5 2019, 01:21 PM

Behaving beautifully.
Limited supply. Low volume retrace into previous resistance at 28.5.
I don't imagine this will sit sub 30c for long. Perhaps hours. A few days at worst before launch.
FDA stamp? Pack your xmas stocking full.

macdtrader
post Posted: Nov 5 2019, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: strayinvestor's post @ Oct 28 2019, 10:49 PM

Starting to take shape.
Im john holmes on this.
FDA approval and this will multi bag imho.
That's what Im holding and praying for.
Could be a ripper xmas earner.

strayinvestor
post Posted: Oct 28 2019, 10:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 28 2019, 07:19 PM

The biggest uncertainty is that it is still pre clinical .

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 28 2019, 07:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: strayinvestor's post @ Oct 26 2019, 09:05 AM

That's a big positive but I want to hear some negatives on this stock.

strayinvestor
post Posted: Oct 26 2019, 09:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 25 2019, 10:43 PM

I like that it has FDA QIDP designation which gives the company fast track regulatory review plus 10 years of market exclusivity.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 25 2019, 10:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Oct 25 2019, 09:08 PM

Recce also to give the opening address at the at 2019 World Antibiotic Resistance Congress.
600 attendees from 40 countries.
I've taken a small starter position with the intention to get heavy before the meeting.
I'm looking for feedback as to why I shouldn't.

macdtrader
post Posted: Oct 25 2019, 09:08 PM
  Quote Post

Can we get a ticker for RCE?
And has anyone got any views on this company?
Looks solid fundamentally and technically but biotechs not my forte.
From what I can see FDA approval would give the stock a big bump.

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING