Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MNS, MAGNIS RESOURCES LIMITED
stocks
post Posted: Today, 08:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 7 2019, 02:39 PM

Stock rampers rules.
1, Must have no knowledge of the game you are ramping.
2, Say at least once a day it will be $4.00.
3, Have your mates agree with you.
4, Use multiple nicks to ramp with(that could not happen here?!!)
5, Claim that a well with nothing proven, is chockers.
6, Say every day the signs are there.
6, Don't talk to ADVANCED BASHERS they are the worst kind.
7, Say, I have a gut feeling this will be a good one.
8, Pull all kinds of figures out of thin air.
9, Google anything about it and post it.
10, Keep repeating all of the above.
11, Abuse anyone who won't agree.
12, Don't reply to ADVANCED BASHERS, you never know when they will make you look a fool.
13 Keep saying the SP will run on closing.
14,When you have run out of money, just say the Company still has squillions in the bank.
15, Keep repeating all of the above.
To all the rampers have a good day.

Rule number 9 springs to minded with that last post.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 7 2019, 02:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gumboots's post @ Dec 5 2019, 12:07 PM

Noticed Warwick Smith (AL Capital/MNS Board member) got a mention in this article in The Australian - The Power List: Inside Scott Morrison’s inner circle of trust
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/pol...f540909a894e9b4

The Weekend Australian today publishes The Power List, revealing the clique of strategically linked mandarins and confidants leading generational change in the public service and tasked with ­delivering a radical reform plan, slashing the bureaucracy and driving key policies.

Mr Morrison retains a tight-knit group of friends and advisers, led by businessman Scott Briggs and former Liberal staffer David Gazard. Yellow Brick Road chairman Mark Bouris, Macquarie Group managing director Shemara ­Wikramanayake, former prime minister John Howard, political strategist Lynton Crosby, former business colleague Adrian Harrington, former NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione, former Liberal MP Warwick Smith and developer Harry Triguboff are considered key sounding boards for Mr Morrison. His former flatmates Stuart Robert and Steve Irons, both MPs promoted by Mr Morrison, are also close to the Prime Minister.

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gumboots  

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 5 2019, 06:35 PM

Another useless hypothetical point. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

stocks
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 06:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 5 2019, 01:28 PM

Its a good thing you have this on your watch list only, how would you feel if you have been holding all the way down from 70cents.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 5 2019, 01:13 PM

if it was as crash hot as some believe they would have been a lot closer to finance

Cart before the horse once again - clear you don't understand the process. I've explained it to you a number of times - don't propose to do so again - wasted time. Probably get a better understanding talking to a brick wall. Round and round in circles we go.

What you said was first was

IF!!!!! MNS was half as good as the rampers believe it to be you WOULD have finance company's kicking in the door for a chunk of MNS,

What I then provided was confirmation that AL had taken "a chunk" - a 4.98% equity holding in MNS @ 37c

--------------------

stocks
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 5 2019, 12:44 PM

### We know MNS isn't fully funded ###

I all so have been saying that, if it was as crash hot as some believe they would have been a lot closer to finance to day than the pay day loans that are keeping to lights on now.

###You posts lack SUBSTANCE### you must admit that my calls on what this puppy's SP was going to be is RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 5 2019, 12:13 PM

Isn't that what I said? You really need to read more carefully. All you are doing is raising questions, when proven wrong, you raise another, when that one's proven wrong you come back full circle - repeat.....repeat....repeat - parrot....parrot...parrot. You posts lack SUBSTANCE. We know MNS isn't fully funded currently

Not a total finance package, but then this investment was made in 09/18 prior to MNS's Townsville Feasibility Study being released in 10/19 - so they've committed a fair chunk in the early stages without knowledge of what was in the FS. At the time they indicated they would be a "committed partner to Magnis and helping drive the Company’s growth strategy"

Do you really expect AL, or anyone else, to stump up whatever it will cost for the first stage of IMP3TSV - hundreds of millions of dollars - without a feasibility study, without planning/development approval in place?? Get real. We've come full circle once again in this discussion again - you're just wasting time

There are plenty of stocks out there you might want to discuss/invest in if MNS is not your cup of tea. I don't hold shares in MNS, but it is on my watchlist

--------------------

stocks
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gumboots's post @ Dec 5 2019, 12:07 PM

###AL Capital to invest $11.1m at $0.37 per share for a 4.98% equity holding in Magnis###

$11.1Mill, how much do the need to get Townville up and running??? $11.1 Mill wont by smokeo for the builders.

gumboots
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 5 2019, 10:53 AM

correct B/Sheep...

at the AGM, Warwick Smith (AL's dude) repeated that AL have the full support of the BOARD and the strategy moving forward.... below were some notes from Papillions

SHQ of Director Smith.At a point hereabouts a SH asked Director Smith about Aqualand’s investment intentions, specifically asking whether they’d consider increasing their position, given their access to capital, perhaps even in some direct project funding capacity. Things were getting towards the back end of a pretty chatty morning by now, and I can’t recall exactly the context. But the SHQ also made reference – or had secondary reference made to by someone else – the departure during the past year of Director Ulrich (and others). The query was along the lines of presenting their ‘lack of remaining faith’ in the company, wondering out loud why they’d reached that position, and probing Director Smith’s/AL’s current thinking in comparison to that.

Director Smith’s considered and minimalist reply was a ripper (again I stress thatthis is only a paraphraseso please do not regard this as verbatim), to the effect that the nature and size of the capital requirements of projects like Townsville ‘may seem large’, but the changing nature of the marketplace in this space meant that ‘the capital is there. It may not be as easy or as fast to come by as some SH may like, but the capital is there’. As for the departure of other Directors mentioned, Smith noted that naturally it wouldn’t be proper for him comment specifically, particular since these events were before his time, but ‘clearly they’d each come to hold a view about the prospects of the company and its strategy that compelled them to depart.’ He added that ‘Such is not a view which I or AL share at this point.’

CommentAgain, a paraphrase only (apologies to Smith if I’ve misrepresented it). That’s as I recall his response, and it's why I clapped it, too. Plenty of other SH’s joined me, it having really struck a chord, not just in content but in its measured, understated but unambiguous style.In my view it was a very disciplined but powerful leadership response from a Director with a fair bit of experience and understanding of how great big chunks of investment money function, move around, land. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything in terms of imminent capital injections or funding deals, but it was absolutely - in my mind - an affirmation of what really counts in your Board in these moments: real skin in the game, and a prospect, at least, of more remaining open to being added.

IMO Magnis Energy Technologies is anything but stalled in the doldrums, even if its share price might currently be.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 5 2019, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 5 2019, 10:22 AM

Blacksheep, you are correct, its ALL hanging on Finance, but so far no one wants to get in to bed with MNS

I thought you said you read all of MNS's announcements - perhaps you missed this one?

AL Capital to invest $11.1m at $0.37 per share for a 4.98% equity holding in Magnis

Placement made at 4% premium to the 15 Day VWAP of $0.356

Not a total finance package, but then this investment was made in 09/18 prior to MNS's Townsville Feasibility Study being released in 10/19 - so they've committed a fair chunk in the early stages without knowledge of what was in the FS. At the time they indicated they would be a "committed partner to Magnis and helping drive the Company’s growth strategy"

--------------------

103 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING