Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

IMC, IMMURON LIMITED
rozz
post Posted: Nov 4 2019, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191104/pdf/...89g4trz2gny.pdf
I have used there products and they do work.
Company has a future.

nipper
post Posted: May 17 2017, 05:25 PM
  Quote Post

Immuron - don't know much about it except that it's being ramped elsewhere. From 2008 to 2014 a steady sorry decline, then bouncing along the bottom till late March 2017. (is it the same field, same company, same product line ? don't care)
IMC is a biopharmaceutical company focused on oral immunotherapy treatments using dairy-derived antibody products for humans. Company's product development has focused on the research and development of bovine-colostrum enriched with antibodies of choice for the treatment and prevention of a range of infectious and immune modulated diseases

There has been a raft of Announcements in the last few months and SP woken from its slumber - 30c to 70c before retreating to 60c

http://www.nextbiotech.com.au/imc-hits-key...0Next%20Biotech

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 03:20 PM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

ANADIS LIMITED (ANX)

To:
IMMURON LIMITED (IMC)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

oldgolfer
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 09:22 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pessimist on Friday 05/12/08 09:16am

Thanks Pess, I still hold; I guess IMC stands for its my calamity; I thought ANX was so small in value it wasnt worth selling; but its got a couple of mates now in my disaster this year.

sad.gif

Pessimist
post Posted: Dec 5 2008, 09:16 AM
  Quote Post

Anadis is now named Immuron, ASX code IMC.

Pess

Pessimist
post Posted: Mar 11 2008, 02:43 PM
  Quote Post

Trading has resumed at last. Not much action or depth yet, but the single trade was a rise.

Pess

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Pessimist
post Posted: Mar 11 2008, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

Today's update actually manages to make the recent disaster look like a good thing. Apparently, everything is rosy now, but how much is spin and how much is fact, and are we really going to get out of this without significant dilution? Still no sign of when trading will resume.

Pess

oldgolfer
post Posted: Feb 12 2008, 09:23 AM
  Quote Post

thanks Dazmo,
I guess good news travels fast, this is rather poor and slow to creep out and this sort of disaster is not what Anadis needs. Lets hope they get something out ofthe wreck

icon13.gif

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Feb 12 2008, 08:19 AM
  Quote Post

Taint pretty!
puke.gif

Dr_Dazmo

Anadis Ltd announced in August 2007 that revenue from contract manufacture for third
parties was anticipated to come in above $8 million for the financial year 2008. This
expected increase in revenue, over 80% on the previous year, was due to the company
having secured the manufacturing of a new product line for a new client. Without
warning or explanation that third party business has been placed into Administration,
with outstanding trade debt to Anadis of approximately $400,000.

--------------------
Always remember the Golden Rule - Those with the Gold make the Rules!

oldgolfer
post Posted: Feb 7 2008, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Pessimist on Wednesday 06/02/08 09:42am

Hi Pess, Now dont live up to your name. I thought they had enough dough so lets hope its good.
One thing for sure I,m not going in a capital raising. Couldnt possibly be a good enough deal.

ph34r.gif

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING