Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PLS, PILBARA MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

The Morrison government has thrown struggling lithium miner Pilbara Minerals a finance lifeline as the market for the key battery material remains in the doldrums.

The government’s $10 billion Clean Energy Finance Corporation and international bank BNP Paribas cleared some of the clouds hanging over Pilbara Minerals on Thursday by providing a new $US110 million ($153.5 million) debt facility. It is intended to replace an onerous Nordic bond with an interest rate of more than 12 per cent.

BNP Paribas is providing $US73.3 million, with the remainder coming from the CEFC at an average interest rate of 5 per cent as Pilbara Minerals gains more breathing space for its Pilgangoora mine in Western Australia.
This landmark refinancing of our long-term debt facilities is an outstanding achievement for Pilbara Minerals, representing the first time that a lithium raw materials player of our size has attracted conventional, syndicated project financing at such a competitive cost, CEO Ken Brinsden said. The new facilities are offered on very competitive terms, putting us in a very strong position to ride out the current soft market conditions and capitalise on the rebound in the lithium market, when that inevitably occurs.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

macdtrader
post Posted: Mar 2 2020, 08:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jan 31 2020, 12:04 PM

Went long today on PLS.
Hasn't been any borrow for a couple of weeks. Perhaps many borrow returns due. Looks good for a bounce.

macdtrader
post Posted: Jan 31 2020, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Nov 11 2019, 09:29 AM

Could be another cap raising soon enough.
Losing $15 million per quarter.
Borrow rate now 18% for short selling.
Was previously 12%
Tells me the market makers don't want you short, cause that's where the money will be made.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 11 2019, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

PLS in trading halt.
Capital raising anyone??
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Sep 11 2019, 01:15 PM

Only 6.5% short yesterday

crystal
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: myshares's post @ Sep 9 2019, 01:09 PM

hi myshares

to the best of my knowledge short covering is when the traders who have shorted the stock or index etc
buy back in
maybe anticipating the stock will go up rather than further downcheers

Featured Stock Stories

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 11 2019, 09:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: myshares's post @ Sep 9 2019, 01:09 PM

Expect a lot more short covering today.
SQM and ALB up big overnight.

myshares
post Posted: Sep 9 2019, 01:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Sep 9 2019, 11:55 AM

Interestingly almost all short sales fell by 1-2 % so not sure that is short covering yet

Not sure what the general reset was for but presume someone will know

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 9 2019, 11:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Sep 8 2019, 07:45 PM

Short sales now under 10%

macdtrader
post Posted: Sep 8 2019, 07:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Sep 4 2019, 12:28 PM

Should see some short covering around these levels.
Im now long PLS.

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING