Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

32 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

RCO, ROYALCO RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Dec 13 2018, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

ExxonMobil and BHP have given the go-ahead for a circa $550 million gas field development in the Bass Strait, providing a much-needed new source of supply for the stretched south-eastern market given falling production at mature fields.

While still relatively modest in size, the West Barracouta project will bring about 128 billion cubic feet of "wet" gas to the market, with production expected to start in 2021. It is one of the largest remaining undeveloped gas reservoirs in the Bass Strait but its development is expected only to moderate the overall decline in production from the area rather than lift it higher.
....small beer but in the Weeks area

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

seboya
post Posted: Jul 11 2018, 05:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dr_dazmo's post @ Jul 11 2018, 04:01 PM

I guess they think they've got the other 3 big holders over a barrel - accept the 16.7cps, or forever be stuck (after the Weeks interest is sold) in the husk of a company that trades a few thousand shares a month.

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seboya's post @ Jul 11 2018, 03:51 PM

Hi Seboya,I'm a bit surprised FZR aren't offering script as consideration.
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------
Always remember the Golden Rule - Those with the Gold make the Rules!

seboya
post Posted: Jul 11 2018, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dr_dazmo's post @ Jul 9 2018, 10:01 AM

The big holders would be wise to take the offer (or any counteroffer from others) else risk being stuck (in an almost completely illiquid stock) in the husk of RCO once the Weeks royalty is sold off.

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Jul 9 2018, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

Hi All,As part of the Weeks sale process FZR have made an offer which would result in shareholders (other than FZR) receiving $4.7m.
There are 52,714,183 shares on issue with FZR holding 24,669,630.Therefore non-FZR shareholders would receive approx $0.166/share (assuming my calculations are correct).
The FZR offer for values the Weeks royalty at $6.6m which is materially higher than the other offers received under the sale process.
Not much joy there.
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Feb 20 2018, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

Hi All,
I see the BHP half year report has Bass Strait revenue up 22.65%.

2016 Half $543
2017 Half $666

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Feb 1 2018, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

HI All,
Looks like Consolidated Tin are having some exploration success at Mt.Garnet.
There may be some more life in the RCO royalty yet.

In the CSD Exploration Update released today:

"The mineralisation being defined in the Mount Garnet drill program has the potential to add significant stability to the Mt Garnet operations and provide a solid foundation for further growth and development of the Company’s other projects"
Cheers

Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Jan 30 2018, 06:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dr_dazmo's post @ Jan 29 2018, 09:28 AM

Hi All,
I hope RCO's management, basically the major shareholders (who ironically are also likely bidders for the company's assets), aren't selling too soon?
Although, if you were planning to be the ultimate buyer, now is probably perfect timing..

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

http://fortune.com/2018/01/29/oil-prices-high-january-2018/

U.S. bank JP Morgan said it had increased its 2018 average price forecast by $10 per barrel to $70 per barrel for Brent and by $10.70 per barrel for WTI to $65.63. “We expect Brent to touch close to $78 per barrel towards end of Q1 2018 or early Q2 2018,” it added.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jan 29 2018, 10:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dr_dazmo's post @ Jan 29 2018, 10:57 AM

Or cannabis, lol

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

dr_dazmo
post Posted: Jan 29 2018, 10:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 29 2018, 10:40 AM

Hi Nipper,
I assume once the family silver has been sold, it would be wound up.
The company update specifically mentions "..and to return any sale proceeds to shareholders."

Having said that they may use the shell to have a crack at lithium or cobalt, much like everyone else. lmaosmiley.gif

Cheers
Dr_Dazmo

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

32 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING