Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

WRM, WHITE ROCK MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 23 2021, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

White Rock Minerals Limited (WRM) is a gold and silver exploration company with projects located in the New England Fold Belt in New South Wales. Goes back a few years, since 2010 (spun out of Rex Minerals, according to another site)

30 Sep 2019 .... White Rock announces an equity raising of up to $5.4 million through a 2 for 3 prorata non-renounceable entitlement offer of fully paid ordinary shares together with 1 option for every 3 New Shares to existing eligible shareholders to raise up to $5.4 million before costs. Offer price of $0.005 per share.
05 Aug 2020 .... consolidated its shares 1 for 100.

and now:
AUSTAR GOLD TO BE ACQUIRED BY WHITE ROCK MINERALS (WRM)

Highlights:
White Rock to acquire 100% of AuStar Gold by way of scheme of arrangement in an allshare transaction under which, if implemented, AuStar Gold shareholders will receive 0.78 White Rock shares for every AuStar Gold share held.
The Scheme delivers significant value to AuStar Gold shareholders. The implied price of the Scheme consideration represents a premium of approximately 47% based on the last trading price of AUL shares on 1st February 2021 and 56% based on the 1-month VWAP of AUL shares.
The Scheme moves White Rock into the league of gold producers and secures a large (~670km2) under-explored land package with historic high-grade gold production in the highly prospective Victorian goldfie
lds

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 23 2021, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: john constantine's post @ Oct 31 2004, 10:37 PM

I suspect this did not even get up, WRM, WARRENMANG LIMITED not even mentioned in delisted

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

john constantine
post Posted: Oct 31 2004, 10:37 PM
  Quote Post

to quote from "the castle"-------tell them they're dreaming........the demand for generic south east australian red ponced up like the emperors new clothes------vs. two buck chuck------------where is the winner?

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 21 2004, 11:47 PM
  Quote Post

Proposed listing date:
TBA

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING