Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

NNG, NEXION GROUP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 09:40 AM
  Quote Post

Nexion Group Ltd (NNG) is an information technology company delivering Cloud infrastructure and network services. It offers Private Cloud Infrastructure coupled with Public Cloud Products such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure to create a Hybrid Cloud service called a OneCloud Node. NEXION uses SD-WAN technology to connect its corporate customers to its OneCloud Nodes.

Hybrid Cloud is one of the fastest growing segments of the IT industry today as corporations accelerate their migration from traditional owner-operated compute resources to pay-as-you-go platforms.

Since establishing the business in 2017, NEXION has achieved an annual compound growth rate of 137% and established two new OneCloud Nodes in Perth and Melbourne. The next phase of their growth will see the Company deploy to additional Australian locations, supplement these nodes with software-defined wide-area network (SD-WAN) capability then expand globally to deploy OneCloud Nodes in regions that may include New Zealand, Africa, North America and Europe.

Raised $8M at 20c in an IPO; floated on 18 Feb slightly under that , but is currently well into the money at 34c a share

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stefoid's post @ Oct 27 2006, 04:12 PM

Delisted
GBS Gold International Inc via its subsidiary GBS Gold Australia Pty Limited was successful with an off-market takeover offer of A$2.38 plus one GBS Gold International Inc share for every 14 Northern Gold shares - GBS Gold International Inc is a mining exploration company trading on the TSX-V (TSX-V:GBS)

16/01/2006

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

stefoid
post Posted: Oct 27 2006, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

any holders of GBS (used to be NNG) still out there? nice news today and a 10% jump. Over 3 million ounces of indicated and inferred. GBS has done a nice job of tying it all together. Im staying with this mob.

topic-starter
post Posted: Jun 22 2004, 05:52 PM
  Quote Post

NNG
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING