Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

WOO, WOOBOARD TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

Wooboard Technologies Limited (WOO), formerly Reffind Limited (code RFN), uses a gamified, social cloud-based platform to allow employees to send recognition and share updates instantly. Wooboard, the simple peer to peer recognition platform, to help create a positive culture of recognition in the workplace.

Recently SP lifted (from $0.002 to $0.008, today) with some infusion of funds
Clee Capital has confirmed to the Company that it has received firm funding commitments from sophisticated and professional investors for the entire $4,000,000 the Company is seeking.

WooBoard has made the decision, as a matter of commercial priority, after receiving feedback from trial clients as part of their due diligence that there were concerns about WooBoard’s auditors placing a ‘going concern’ note on recent audited accounts of the Company. WooBoard is conducting this Capital Raise in order to remove the ‘going concern’ note on the accounts and provide further comfort to large trial clients as to the strength of WooBoard’s balance sheet and investor base.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING