Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

CI1, CREDIT INTELLIGENCE LTD
nipper
post Posted: Feb 23 2021, 09:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 21 2021, 11:26 AM

continues its rise. . hit 12c with a tie-up with YOZO Pay

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 21 2021, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

Credit Intelligence Ltd (CI1) is a debt-restructuring business operating in Hong Kong and Singapore. Credit Intelligence provides bankruptcy administration services and Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) proposal consultancy, implementation services and credit funding for corporates and individuals. It is looking to expand to Australia with a recent move buying Chapter Two Technology

1. Not Aware
2. Not Applicable
3. No
4. In Compliance
The response to the ASX Query when the share price jumped from 3c to 9c and now back below 6c, last week.

On May 28th, 2018, APAC Coal Limited (AAL) changed its name and ASX code to Credit Intelligence Ltd (CI1). Essentially a $40M company, with a billion shares on issue, it had not gone anywhere for the last three years .... though the last set of Financials paint a rosy picture:
Growing demand for debt restructuring, lending and insolvency management services
FY20 Highlights:
Growing revenue (FY20 up 125%) and profitability (FY20 up 384%)
Consistently paying a dividend to shareholders over past two years
COVID-19 related unemployment, recession will massively increase demand for services
Expansion into Australian via Chapter Two acquisition, with plans for new products and services
Hong Kong and Singapore operations profitable and growing strongly

And now, there seems to be a need to shift, to bring AI based Financial Management and BNPL to SMEs , plus leveraging debt management in said field.

Acronym soup, with that magic BNPL hook ... probably enough to get the mad punters on board.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING