Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

8CO, 8COMMON LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 09:07 AM
  Quote Post

8common Ltd (8CO) is involved in the development and distribution of two established software solutions: Expense8 and Perform8. It offers integrated technology solutions combined with Legal, Registry, Company Secretarial, Governance, Finance and Insurance services. The solutions help companies, their employees and professionals control costs, boost productivity.

Half Year Highlights:
▪ Total revenue (excluding Government incentives) increased to $1.9m, an 9% increase over the previous corresponding period1
▪ Recurring SaaS and transaction-based revenue of $1.1m with an ARPU of $16.94 as COVID19 impacted travel and expense activity during the period
▪ $2.25m in operating cash receipts (+24% vs 1HFY19) delivering an operating cash inflow of $78k (outflow of $191k in 1HFY19),
▪ $2.3m in annualised recurring SaaS and transaction-based revenue as at 31 December 2020
▪ Over $3.16m in total contract wins in FY21 to date
▪ Total user numbers increased 23% over the period to 148k driven by new contract

Outlook
Over the remainder of FY21 the company will focus on:
Organic revenue growth through new agency wins, uplift in users and increase in average revenue per user (ARPU);
Leverage existing relationships to cross sell products;
Execute on the CardHero strategy and roll out the product across more customers;
Expand our border client footprint; and
Develop partner ecosystems to scale distribution into new markets.

The Company has a strong outlook for the remainder of the financial year with a significant pipeline of potential revenue growth via the implementation of our technology across State, Federal, Not-For-Profits and Corporate clients.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

gadget54
post Posted: Jul 29 2015, 04:01 PM
  Quote Post

I'm fairly new at this game, so still have a lot to learn. Can anyone tell me what has happened to shares in 8Common. I hold a block of these and they have not shifted in weeks. Are they in trading halt? I can't find any announcements in relation to what to might be happening???

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING