Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

EMU, EMU NL
nipper
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

Emu NL (EMU, formerly Emu Nickel NL) is a resource exploration company focused on acquisition and creating a prospective exploration portfolio in Southwest Western Australia.

still going. .... +60% today
first assay results have been received from the Company's maiden drilling programme at the Gnows Nest Project located ~30km southeast of Yalgoo in WA. The programme has successfully confirmed and extended the highgrade gold mineralisation previously identified at the recently acquired Monte Cristo Gold prospect, (3km NW of the historic Gnows Nest Mine in an extension of the same structural setting) and the Gnows Nest Gold prospect. HIGHLIGHTS Assay results received from 33 drill holes (3,741m) of the 9,000m reverse circulation (RC) drilling programme

some nice intersections
raised capital from sophs and profs recently

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: May 6 2013, 01:50 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: EMU NL

Regards, ShareScene.com Admin

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 29 2008, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (22/07/2008 12:15:00):
EMU - Gold and Nickel Anomalies at Koolyanobbing - Mr George Sakalidis, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RADIO
post Posted: Mar 18 2008, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (12/03/2008 14:30:00):
EMU - Major Conductor Target Open Down Plunge at Emu Lake - Mr George Sakalidis, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

RADIO
post Posted: Mar 11 2008, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (07/03/2008 14:00:00):
EMU - 10 Strong EM Conductors at Kambalda West Nickel Project - Mr George Sakalidis, MD

bing
post Posted: Feb 27 2008, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

Surprise Surprise!

EMU Nickel started trading today at 1.00pm!

Opened at 39c and closed at 35c!

58 trades and 1.272 million shares traded!

What to expect tomorrow huh?

boston
post Posted: Feb 25 2008, 08:47 PM
  Quote Post

well i picked up $5,000 worth in the float.....which seamed ages ago.

l have to admit so much has gone on in the market this year and unfortunately not to my advantage.....l cannot remember why l have these...perhaps it sounded cheap for a nickel share @50 cents each?.

l think they come on the boards Friday....anyway doesn`t matter all my floats go south initially.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 25 2008, 04:04 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
EMU NICKEL LIMITED (EMU)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING