Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

HRZ, HORIZON MINERALS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 06:09 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 31 2021, 06:07 PM

• Large +890 sq km 100% owned land holding in heart of WA goldfields covering major regional structures
• All tenure in close proximity to all necessary infrastructure and services
• +1.1Moz Au Mineral Resource remains open along strike and at depth (74% M&I)
• Five key deposit areas provide baseload and satellite feed:
1. Boorara: 507koz (16.45Mt @ 0.96g/t Au)
2. Binduli (Crake): 74koz (1.27Mt @ 1.8g/t Au)
3. Rose Hill: 93koz (0.8Mt @ 3.7g/t Au)
4. Teal: 289koz (4.25Mt @ 2.1g/t Au)
5. Kalpini 215koz (4.1Mt @ 1.7g/t Au)
• Significant brownfields and greenfields exploration targets with all tenure hosting open cut and underground growth potential

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

Horizon executed a binding royalty sale and purchase agreement with Vox Royalty Corp. (TSX: VOX) to divest its 100% interest in two royalties covering the Janet Ivy and Otto Bore gold projects in the Western Australian goldfields.
Since 2001 Horizon has held the Janet Ivy royalty which comprises a A$0.50 per tonne payment on ore mined and treated from the Janet Ivy tenements owned by Norton Goldfields Ltd. In 2018, the Company divested its interest in the Lehmans Gold joint venture to Saracen Mineral Holdings (now Northern Star Resources) for A$2.5 million in cash.

As part of the divestment, a 2.5% Net Smelter Royalty is payable once production reaches 42,000 ounces from the Otto Bore tenements and ends on production of 100,000 ounces. Under the Agreement, Vox will pay A$7 million in cash and shares on the following terms:
• A$4 million in cash upon completion; and
• A$3 million in cash or Vox shares at Vox’s election (priced on a 30-day VWAP basis) upon Vox receiving cumulative payments of A$750,000 from the transaction royalties.

Completion is expected in the June Quarter 2021

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 31 2021, 06:04 PM
  Quote Post

Horizon Minerals Limited (HRZ), engages in the exploration for and mining of gold and other mineral resources. The current focus of the company is on Boorara gold project. The Company also operates 100% owned gold projects in the Kalgoorlie and Coolgardie Regions and has earn-in joint ventures at the Nanadie Well copper-nickel project and the Richmond vanadium project located in Queensland.

Intermin Resources (IRC) and MacPhersons Resources (MRP) merged to create new gold exploration company

known as Horizon Minerals (HRZ) .....in Nov 2018

https://smallcaps.com.au/intermin-macpherso...ration-company/

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING