Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

EMH, EUROPEAN METALS HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 3 2021, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

and

European Metals and CEZ Ready Cinovec for EV Revolution

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2021/03/22/eur...-ev-revolution/
Perth based European Metals Holdings (EMH) has found itself in the thick of things, with its hard rock Cinovec lithium project in the Czech Republic being rapidly advanced to become part of Europe's battery materials solution. EMH executive chairman Keith Coughlan said that there were both strategic and economic considerations behind Europe's green push, and the establishment of a European battery industry ,

"Strategically, they are not going to throw hundreds of billions of Euros on a new industry and be reliant on China for any part of the supply chain.''"It's also about economic security as Europe needs to ensure it has jobs going forward because it takes a lot less people to build and service electric vehicles. They are also shutting down coal which is another big employer,'' Coughlan said.

"And it is not just about the recovery from COVID-19 which highlighted the need for local supply chains.''

Cinovec is the fourth largest non-brine lithium deposit in the world and the biggest in Europe (as well as being a globally significant source of tin).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

nipper
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 5 2021, 09:05 AM

and

https://www.aussiestockforums.com/articles/...hium-to-the-eu/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 09:05 AM
  Quote Post

EMH is Leading the Pack to be the First Local EU Lithium Producer

Company Profile
European Metals Holdings Ltd (ASX:EMH; AIM:EMH; NASDAQ:ERPNF) is developing the largest hard rock lithium resource in the European Union.

EMH's project is at an advanced stage of development, and the company is racing to become the first local EU battery grade lithium producer to deliver to an emerging local industry.

The EU is rapidly switching from petrol transport to Electric Vehicles (EVs), as part of the "European Green Deal" which should make Europe carbon neutral by 2050. 750BN has been allocated to generous EV subsidies, alongside penalties for CO2 emissions.

This transition in energy consumption and use has become a key driver of the need for a local source of lithium.

The EU currently has no local supply and requires imports from China and South America, so there is clearly a significantly sized lithium industry about to emerge in the EU, with EMH well placed to capture a significant portion of this market share.

The EU is aiming for 80% local lithium production by 2025, and beyond that, complete self-sufficiency.

EMH's Cinovec project is located in the northern Czech Republic, in the epicentre of over a dozen new and planned lithium-ion battery factories, on the doorstep of dozens of potential customers.

As indicated above, high profile end-users such as Tesla, Samsung and Volkswagen are already on the move, and they are at various stages of increasing/adapting capacity to cater for an uptick in demand for electric vehicles and the broader power storage sector note Cinovec's central proximity to its potential clients.

EMH is sharing the project with a majority government owned local partner, CEZ, and is arguably the most advanced near term lithium producer in the EU.

EMH has 49% stake in the project company, while CEZ has 51%. CEZ is a large multi-national operating across Europe with a balance sheet of 28 billion, and a clear strategic need to ensure EMH's project moves into production. The shared project company currently holds 26.7M in cash.

EMH is currently capped at $227M. Following a recent A$7.1M placement at $1.10 per share, the company is fully funded through to a Final Investment Decision in 2022. The placement received substantial participation by a Luxembourg green energy fund, Thematica Future Mobility, indicating the interest in the EU to see project's like EMH's into production.

EMH intends to supply a minimum of 25,267 tpa of lithium hydroxide or 22,500 tpa of lithium carbonate over the long term.

An independent Pre Feasibility Study (PFS) on the project was updated in June 2019, which indicated a post tax Net Present Value (NPV) return of nearly US$1.2 billion, and an Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 28.8% for the project.

The PFS was based on an assumed battery grade lithium hydroxide price of $12,000/tonne. EMH's production will sit in the bottom half of the cost curve.

A near term share price catalyst that could provide a re-rate would be news of any offtake deals.

EMH has publicly stated the company is in active discussions with leading global industrials in both the battery and auto industries.

Given the timing of EMH's planned production coming online is drawing closer, it would be reasonable to anticipate a maiden offtake agreement from a local battery maker could arrive over the coming months.
.... more .... https://wise-owl.com/reports/emh-is-leading...Full%20Analysis

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 3 2021, 09:47 AM
  Quote Post

European Metals Holdings Limited (EMH) is a mineral exploration and development company focused on the advancing of the Cinovec Lithium / Tin Project in the Czech Republic.

after being moribund for a few years, EMH has gone from 20c in the first half of 2020 to hit a fresh high of $1.45 today.

Just made a placement to raise $7M at $1.10 including substantial support and participation with a A$5 million contribution by Luxembourg green energy fund, Thematica Future Mobility

Cinovec contains the largest hard rock lithium deposit in Europe
Cinovec is fully funded to final investment decision with approximately EUR 26.7m in the Project company currently
EMH intending to become one of the lowest carbon footprint producers of battery grade Lithium Hydroxide and Lithium Carbonate in Europe
Cinovec is situated within 250 km of a large number of existing or proposed end users of battery grade lithium chemicals

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING