Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ICL, ICENI GOLD LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

Iceni Gold (ICL) is looking to list on the ASX in April 2021 , with the IPO raising $20 million at 20c a share (through Morgans)

Iceni Gold's key project is the 14 Mile Well Project, located in the Laverton region of Western Australia, within the Eastern Goldfields Superterrane (EGST) of the Yilgarn Craton in an area that has seen limited methodical exploration activities.

The Project comprises five (5) granted Exploration Licences, 155 granted Prospecting Licences and 1 granted Mining Lease. It also includes applications for a further six Prospecting Licences, and three Mining Leases (overlapping the area of existing granted Prospecting Licences).

Nearby gold mines include Granny Smith (approximately 50 km to the northeast), Wallaby, and Sunrise Dam (both approximately 20 km to the east) and Mount Morgans (approximately 15 km to the northeast).

Following a review of historic exploration undertaken at the Project and exploration undertaken by the Company, management has identified six initial targets for further assessment following the Company's listing, being the Claypan, North One, Deep Well, Danjo Northeast (NE), Everleigh Well and Guyer Well targets, on which it will undertake a targeted drilling campaign to test mineralisation identified to date.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Apr 5 2021, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Commander C's post @ Feb 17 2011, 08:41 PM

INTERNATIONAL COAL HOLDINGS LIMITED was delisted on 16/02/2011

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Commander C
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 08:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: 10fingers's post @ Jan 21 2011, 06:20 PM

Do we know how much cash SRQ Straits Metals has?

10fingers
post Posted: Jan 21 2011, 06:20 PM
  Quote Post

Demerger doc

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/2...df/01143573.pdf

--------------------
10fingers (Actually have 8 fingers & two thumbs) Just in case you are interested.

10fingers
post Posted: Jan 19 2011, 06:27 PM
  Quote Post

18 page report

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/2...df/01142789.pdf

--------------------
10fingers (Actually have 8 fingers & two thumbs) Just in case you are interested.

Commander C
post Posted: Jan 18 2011, 03:58 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 7 2011, 07:46 AM

Cheers Mick!

Found article on 2009 takeover of Beaver Brook mine in Canada here
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/2009...ent_8654294.htm

Maybe I shall start an Antimony topic! smile.gif

10fingers
post Posted: Jan 17 2011, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

Not looking good people
http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/2...df/01141980.pdf

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 7 2011, 07:46 AM
  Quote Post

Howdy gents, Having made a killing on REMs recently, I am hoping that Antimony may become the new Rare earth. Originally, I thought antimony was something you paid after a divorce, but it seems I may be mistaken. It has risen recently from around 6,000 a tonne to a record of 12,000 a tonne over the past year.
China treats antimony in the same way it treats REM's that is it has tried to corner the market - about 91% of all antimony is produced by China.
The chinese have put in a bid to by the defunct Queensland Antimony Mines.

The only other mines are the Coimadi in Vic , owned by Canadian interests, and the Hillgrove mine owned by Straits resources.

Northwest Resources recently announced that it had found good pockets of Antimony.

Antimony is often seen in gold/lead/silver deposits, but is not usually produced as a byproduct.
SRL and NWR may be worth a look.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Commander C  hungry  

Commander C
post Posted: Dec 22 2010, 05:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Gadget's post @ Sep 24 2010, 09:04 AM

Anyone still following SRL, and has worked out a value range for the non-coaly part?

Gadget
post Posted: Sep 24 2010, 09:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Commander C's post @ Sep 9 2010, 09:37 PM

srl's fantastic =)
lets see how it performs today

13 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING