Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

Paul Barrett LTG Gold Rock is it a scam ?, scam or not
mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 19 2018, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

Just got this little gem in the inbox,
I think it would be unfair to keep this fantastic opportunity to myself.
hence I am letting everyone at SS in on the secret.
Mick

T

I am a mining services consultant. I am Mr. Sello Moloto (I shall provide you with more details on my background later). At the moment, I am consulting for several mining companies advising them on liquefied natural gas exports and storage.

The South Africa economy has witnessed a steady growth since the end of Apartheid. Within the Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources where I worked as director of Auditing and Project Implementation, Mining and Quarrying alone contributes 12.9% to GDP, Gold made up R19.8billion rands contribution to the yearly exports and Base metals and other products contribute R8.9 billion and R7.4billion to the economy respectively. These figures do not include diamonds which is quoted separately.

The Government has continuously strived to improve and maintain good relationship with foreign governments and Non-Governmental financial agencies by ensuring payments for all debts owed to foreign contractors . As a matter of fact, the Government has sponsored several trade delegations overseas to improve and attract foreign investments to South Africa.

I write asking to invite you to be part of this new generation of investors to take advantage of this new investment climate that would usher in a new generation of prosperity and growth for all involved. This transaction endeavour has minimal risks involved provided you deal with it with the utmost discretion.

If you would require further clarifications you are to contact me immediately as I await your esteemed response to my proposal.

I await in anticipation your fullest co-operation.

Mr. Sello Moloto

Director, Project Implementation.

Email: sellomoloko@gmail.co.za

Email: sellomolotose@gmail.com

TEL: +27-837 292 713

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  blacksheep  

mistagear
post Posted: Jul 9 2015, 09:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gollygosh's post @ Jul 7 2015, 06:01 PM

I've watched these guys trade live, few yrs back, they're totally crap at trading and great at selling.Besides, it's far more difficult to trade futures nowadays from here in Aus, the HFT has increased the speed and the lag due to our distance only makes it harder to scalp. So if you are forced to position trade rather than scalp, you want to have deep pockets and a bloody good system or the Pro' will eat you alive.I've totally stopped trading the cash session because of the lag and HFT, ghetto after hrs and night sessions are ok but lack of volatility can make it slow going compared to previous yrs

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 9 2015, 09:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gollygosh's post @ Jul 7 2015, 06:01 PM

Can't be that exclusive.
I got one also.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

gollygosh
post Posted: Jul 7 2015, 06:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gollygosh's post @ Jul 7 2015, 05:52 PM

http://thishomebiz.com/blog/andrew-barnett...-the-real-deal/

Wow this is a bit hard hitting but worth reading Morgans comments , may 25 2013 and he states in closing ; For your seven odd thousand dollars, you receive insights from an uneducated, inexperienced compulsive liar .
Surplus is good…deficit is bad.

gollygosh
post Posted: Jul 7 2015, 05:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gollygosh's post @ Jul 7 2015, 05:33 PM

Oh they do both indices and forex but gotta luv the cfd provider they use , Go markets . ummmmmm

gollygosh
post Posted: Jul 7 2015, 05:33 PM
  Quote Post

Wohoooo I'm a winner as I've just received a third party paid advertisement courtesy of sharescene .

My only problem is the first google search I did came up with this : https://paulsblogstuff.wordpress.com/ltg-goldrock/

So before I go any further I would like to know if any other ss members have run into this crowd in the past and have any good or bad stories ?

I generally don't waist my time on big buck courses but being that this is a LIVE and FREE coaching system how can I refuse .lol I could be rich or could I be out of pocket 5k in the first month ?

cheers gg

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING