Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1567 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 16 2019, 07:23 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/15/trump-says-...oil-supply.html

“There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification,” Trump said in a post on Twitter.

========================

lmaosmiley.gif keep the threat coming -----soon most of peoples will think he is just had BS big mouth and nothing else................

nipper
post Posted: Sep 16 2019, 07:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Sep 15 2019, 08:43 PM

Good day to fill up the tank

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Sep 15 2019, 08:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Sep 15 2019, 10:09 AM

wandering ----what will happen to the market if USA leads the war against iran that start next week???? unsure.gif

only thing gonna jump up is OIL price next week. not so sure about other things.

try to be defensive is my view!!

joules mm1
post Posted: Sep 15 2019, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

#trend #perspective

Walter Murphy‏ @waltergmurphy The weekly cumulative a-d line for the broad S&P 1500 closed at an all-time this week

12:59 PM - 14 Sep 2019

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

early birds
post Posted: Aug 15 2019, 11:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Aug 7 2019, 09:56 AM

asx200

short term support---------6425ish. if can't hold there then look at 6200ish
still it is in a uptrend.

too hard to call for US market. as they driven by irrational [greed and fears] these days. plus trump's tweets.... lmaosmiley.gif
but put a support for SPX .....near term 2806. not very accurate though.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  

early birds
post Posted: Aug 7 2019, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/06/not-yet-ove...t-analysts.html

I’m not seeing major signs of capitulation just yet. Price action is being driven by news catalysts and while the move down has been short and volatility is extended to the upside, this isn’t quite the ‘blood in the streets’ type environment like we saw at the December 2018 low.”

========================================

hold little bit more cash.......................

early birds
post Posted: Aug 5 2019, 02:40 PM
  Quote Post

two major support for the asx200 bulls

6500ish then, 6375ish.

for SPX ---2880 then 2825, is can't hold them this week, we have full bloom correction-----witch means over 10% or more index point drop.

world is full of uncertainties currently. keep some cash in hand will be handy....imho

nipper
post Posted: Aug 2 2019, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Aug 2 2019, 09:24 AM

markets have good chance of a big pull back, judging last two days candles.....

- some sustained sectoral selloff savagery continuing!! Financials just holding, resources out with the dishwater, here's to healthcare (esp CSL)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Aug 2 2019, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/trump-china...status-quo.html

the trade war going to get worse as i said many times by now.
even on the TA point of view markets have good chance of a big pull back, judging last tow days candles .................
take good care people.....

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

early birds
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 30 2019, 10:11 AM

nipper, seems market did that old trick-----sell on news. cool.gif

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/31/the-two-wor...al-markets.html

“I think by that it means he doesn’t necessarily mean more cuts are coming, maybe not necessarily one off but not indicative of more aggressive cuts,” said Ben Jeffery, a fixed income strategist at BMO

===================

to me ----why the heck cut it this time. f£$%%ing trumpie. you are a one term chairman anyway. let market have a good correction....at this level it need to be.. imho

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

1567 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING