Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

SLC, SUPERLOOP LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Feb 27 2019, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

Superloop will be cap in hand in front of fund managers and sophisticated investors on Monday.

Street Talk can reveal the company and its broker Morgans were putting the final touches to a $30 million-odd equity raising over the weekend.

Superloop is expected to seek to raise about $30 million via a placement of shares to sophisticated and professional investors, and a rights issue to existing shareholders. Slattery, a well-known telco sector entrepreneur and Superloop's founder, is expected to take up his rights in full.

Superloop is expected to tell potential investors it needs the funds to bankroll a handful of growth projects. The company has plenty on the go in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia, including building the the INDIGO subsea cable systems which connect Singapore, Jakarta, Perth and Sydney
... and so they did. $30 million; Institutional placement plus retail offer 1 for 18 at $1.25

Copped an ASX query for their efforts. Now trading at $1.48 after getting it away.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Dec 24 2018, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

Final splice of Sydney-Perth-Singapore fibre optic cable done, ...on time and on budget

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

Superloop Ltd (ASX: SLC) share price surged 6% higher on Monday after the telecommunications infrastructure company released a strong full-year result. Superloop delivered a net profit after tax of $7.1 million on revenue of $125.2 million. Revenue was up 109% on the previous year and its net profit compared to a loss of $1.2 million in FY 2017.

A key driver of its growth was its Superloop segment which includes fixed line and fixed wireless connectivity solutions for wholesale and enterprise customers. That segment saw revenue double year-on-year to $61.2 million.

Also contributing strongly was its Superloop+ segment, previously known as the Cloud & Managed Services segment. Revenue jumped 68% to $36.6 million reflecting the contribution for the full year from BigAir’s CMS business. Its shares are expensive at 76x earnings, but could still be worth a closer look if you have a high tolerance for risk.
Motley Fool

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 20 2018, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

getting there; market liked the 'progress' report - up 7%

"We are starting to see the benefits of our investment in infrastructure and software.

The three key principles behind Superloop of fibre, wireless and Asia have never looked more compelling, relevant and timely."
Drew Kelton CEO - Superloop

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 11 2018, 11:16 AM
  Quote Post

Unexplained run from under $2 to close at 2.24 last night... after weeks of trending down. No news and only just holding on to the gains, today

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Nov 3 2017, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

another acquisition:
GX2 is a provider of managed connectivity services - comprehensive software platforms for managing large scale guest WiFi networks -

for major hotels, student accommodation sites and schools in 5 countries, designing, installing and supporting high performance WiFi network solutions for its customers.

Today, GX2 is able to service over 50,000 guests for over 200 customers in 350 sites around the world.
plus Big Air signing student accom suppliers (now apartments are in oversupply, money flowing to this sector + residential aged care)[

Appropriate comments from a leading ASX company
BHP Billiton's chief technology officer Diane Jurgens has warned that demand for internet bandwidth will only rise in the future, and the thorough rollout of fibre optic cable was "an investment in the long term".

Speaking in Melbourne on Wednesday, Mrs Jurgens said BHP was ready to take a "leadership" stance on technology, and was rapidly adopting telematics, digitisation and automation at its Australian operations. Those programs are rapidly increasing BHP's demand for data and bandwidth, and Mrs Jurgens said the company would rely on both its own networks and the national broadband network for that bandwidth.

"We need to have that robust network both on site and the feed to it," she said. "Once we get to site or to a major hub then yes we control our [4G] network, but certainly the national bandwidth, in everything we do, is important."..

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 18 2017, 09:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 21 2017, 11:54 AM

The SPP at $2.25 was significantly oversubscribed and raised $15mill on top of the placement (no mention of scale back).

Exhibiting strength, and rising to $2.51 (.... an easy $1,500)

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2017, 11:54 AM
  Quote Post

Capital raising at $2.25 raises $20mill. ..a 11% discount. And a SPP to follow. Look after the little guys.

Vous souhaitant bonne réception

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 29 2017, 05:55 PM
  Quote Post

spin spun; p15 of Investor presentation, 28/08/17
80%+ capacity available for future sales opportunities with little/ no material increase to operating cost
I read that as; utilising <20% of capacity, a sunk cost investment. What if the opportunities aren't converted to sales?

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 28 2017, 10:19 AM
  Quote Post

Asian headwinds/ challenges of scale, Big Air the biggest contributor, Market didn't like it
Growth scaling over FY17

• Revenue from ordinary activities up 755% to $59.8 million (FY16: $7.0 million)
• Reported EBITDA of $4.6 million; $10.2 million improvement (FY16: loss of $5.6 million)
• Underlying EBITDA of $9.0 million1; $14.6 million turnaround (FY16: loss of $5.6 million)
• Reported Net Loss after tax of $1.2 million; $6.0 million improvement (FY16: net loss of $7.2 million).

- Australian operations contributed revenue of $54.8 million (FY16: $5.5 million), including $40.6 million from BigAir Group for the period since 21 December 2016, and $2.9 million from SubPartners from 4 April 2017.

- Singapore network contributed revenue of $3.9 million (FY16: $1.5 million) having been launched in 1H16,
- Hong Kong network contributed revenue of $1.0 million, including non-recurring IRU revenue.

maiden dividend of 0.5c.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING