Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NWH, NRW HOLDINGS LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Jan 24 2019, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

New contract
NRW Holdings Limited - Contract Award – Koodaideri Mine Plant Bulk Earthworks
Australian civil and mining contractor NRW Holdings Limited (ASX: NWH) is pleased to announce the
award by Rio Tinto of approximately $65 million of bulk earthworks for the new Koodaideri mine in the
Pilbara, Western Australia.

The Koodaideri Project will deliver a new production hub for Rio Tinto’s iron ore business and is located
35km northwest of the Yandicoogina mine in the East Pilbara.

The works will include bulk earthworks and drainage. The Contract is expected to run for 11 months
commencing on site in April 2019.
At its peak there will be over 175 workers required for the project.

Total short positions as at 17 January 2019 = 1.67%
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=nwh

SP currently $1.7525

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 20 2018, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

Notable short sales alert yesterday. NWH received a please explain relating to delays on the Forrestfield Airport Link project in which NWH is a jv parter
Wed 19th Dec, 2018 2,660,243 375,891,525 0.70% 5,693,549 46.72%

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=NWH
]Forrestfield-Airport Link Construction Contract Update[/b]
NRW wishes to provide clarity on recent media reports regarding the Forrestfield-Airport Link project
being constructed by the Salini Impregilo-NRW Joint Venture (“Joint Venture”), of which NRW is a 20%
partner.

From an NRW perspective, the construction contract progress is approximately four months behind the
original schedule due predominately to Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) stoppages, which were directed
by the client, the Public Transport Authority (“PTA”). These delays are the subject of claims under the
contract, which are being negotiated by the PTA and the Joint Venture.

As also reported, the remediation options to the Dundas Road cross passage tunnel segments are
being assessed in consultation with the PTA. Depending upon the final remediation option selected, the
schedule could be further delayed by up to four months. NRW notes the comments attributed to the
Transport Minister, the Hon Rita Saffioti MLA, that she believed this in an insurable incident.
NRW, as a partner in the Joint Venture, also reiterates that safety of the workforce and the quality of the
work carried out are of paramount importance.

NRW is proud to be part of the Joint Venture constructing this world class project for the Western
Australian Government and all of WA. As noted by the Minister, the two TBMs are now halfway through
their journey having completed tunneling under both Perth Airport runways.

NRW does not anticipate any change to the guidance provided to the ASX on 20th November 2018.
A Link to the Minister’s Media Statement can be found here:

https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages...ve-forward.aspx

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 18 2018, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 18 2018, 12:29 PM

NRW awarded South Flank Precinct Bulk Earthworks & Concrete contract.

NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH) is pleased to announce the award by BHP Iron Ore of the contract for Bulk
Earthworks and Concrete works at the South Flank Precinct project.

Works to be undertaken by NRW include Bulk Earthworks and concrete for the Overland Conveyors and Primary
Crushers together with ancillary works relating to Non Process Infrastructure.

Bulk Earthworks also include Access Tracks, clearing, pads and diversion drains. Concrete works and
associated detailed earthworks include placement of approximately 14,000 m³ of concrete.

The contract is valued at approximately $176 million and is expected to run for 15 months commencing onsite in
September 2018
. At peak over 350 workers will be required on site. Plant and equipment required will comprise
internally sourced fleet together with a range of hired equipment

NRW CEO and Managing Director Jules Pemberton said, “The award of this contract is particularly pleasing
given the long standing association of NRW and BHP on resource projects and recognises NRW’s experience
and capability in delivering projects in the Pilbara. The contract will also provide opportunities for employment
and procurement for the areas Traditional Owners and local businesses”.

Ric Buratto, Executive General Manager of the Civil & Mining business commenting on the award added, “This is
a great win for the business, the core project team is in place and key equipment is being made ready for early
deployment to the project”

The South Flank Precinct is located approximately 120kms north west of the town of Newman in the Pilbara
region.

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 18 2018, 12:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 08:37 PM

In a trading halt until Friday - " as it expects to make an announcement to the ASX regarding a contract award." - not sure if it's this one hinted in an earlier ann

NRW’s West Australian civil business is well placed to participate in the upcoming major iron ore replacement and sustaining tonnes projects, the first of which is expected to commence during the first half of the 2019 financial year.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 2 2018, 09:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jun 26 2018, 08:37 PM

Updated chart - SP briefly hit a 52 week high of $1.765 breaking through the 1st resistance point of $1.751 - next resistance is $1.802. SP finished the day @ $1.70

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jun 26 2018, 08:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Oct 19 2017, 01:07 PM

SP up over 9% following release of their Update this morning that suggests their order book is currently $2.05 billion, with$875 million already committed for delivery in FY19
NRW Holdings Limited – Company Operational Update
NRW is pleased to advise that as a result of the $93 million Isaac Plains contract extension announced with
Stanmore Coal last week, the recent $230 million Curragh contract extension and the $420 million Baralaba coal
contract, both awarded in May, the total order book has now increased to near record levels at $2.05 billion, as at
the end of May 2018.

Other recent contract wins also include circa $65 million of new work and contract extensions in the Golding Civil
and Urban businesses and a $7 million trial rehabilitation project at the Argyle Diamond Mine.
The order book now includes around $875 million of work secured for delivery next financial year with total
revenues in FY19 expected to exceed $1.1 billion.

NRW’s West Australian civil business is well placed to participate in the upcoming major iron ore replacement
and sustaining tonnes projects, the first of which is expected to commence during the first half of the 2019
financial year.

Jules Pemberton, Managing Director and CEO said, “NRW continues to be very well placed to capitalise on the
significant strength in the Australian resources and Infrastructure sectors. Our increasingly diverse and
geographic service offering is further broadening and currently includes projects for key clients across the bulk
commodities, lithium, gold, public infrastructure and urban development sectors.

With an order book of $2.05 billion and $875 million already committed for delivery in FY19, we are well
positioned to expect revenue growth in excess of 40% over the 2018 financial year.”

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 19 2017, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

SP has a way to go before reaching the heights during mining boom, but conditions seem to be improving in the mining services sector. Looks like picking up another contract......
Stuart McKinnon
Thursday, 19 October 2017 10:50AM
NRW Holdings is in the box seat to win a $300 million mining contract on Gascoyne Resources’ Dalgaranga gold project near Mt Magnet.
The company has been named preferred contractor for mining, drilling and blasting on four open pits over six years after a competitive tendering process.
The final contract award is subject to finalisation of contract terms and conditions.
NRW will initially have about 160 personnel on site rising to a peak of 200.

https://thewest.com.au/business/contracting...d-ng-b88633602z
Attached Image

--------------------

Ian
post Posted: Jun 5 2013, 12:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 4 2013, 10:57 PM

Thanks for that Arty.
Highly appreciated and very illuminating. Good luck with it all from one sole trader to another.

cheers

arty
post Posted: Jun 4 2013, 10:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Ian's post @ Jun 4 2013, 09:07 PM

Hi Ian,

Some codes I did mention recently include: ASL, CSE, ERA, DYE, ISN, NEA, LOM, SLR, TSE, PDN, MYG.
You'll find various charts in their respective threads.

If you click on the drop-down arrow behind a member's name, you'll find a category "member's posts".
While I can't comment on every single trade I make, or stock I hold, I often post charts of particular stocks and what I have done or plan to do with those. I have given up posting regular updates of my watchlist or scan results because, at times, the lists become too long to remain meaningful; as a sole (lone) trader, I can't possibly take an entry in every one that may "promise" to bounce. And if one doesn't live up to expectations, or exceeds another one I did take - you know what that elicits from the anti-T/A brigade, I'm sure.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Ian
post Posted: Jun 4 2013, 09:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 4 2013, 06:49 PM

Arty,

appreciate your comments.
Do you mind if I ask what are the better prospects you have in mind.

cheers

5 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING