Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

OGC, OCEANAGOLD CORPORATION
nipper
post Posted: Aug 17 2019, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

• 4 strong operations delivering over 500koz p.a.
• Substantial organic growth and discovery pipeline
• Deliver up to 50% increase in annual production from our existing operations
• Delivering on targets and creating value for our stakeholders.

The Company expects to generate strong operating cash flows from its portfolio of assets in 2019 and reinvest most of these cash flows to advance its value accretive organic growth opportunities and targeted exploration programs.

The Haile operation demonstrated a significant improvement to production in the second quarter mainly as a result of improved weather conditions and access to higher grade ore zones combined with the implementation of mitigating strategies to boost mining productivity. The impact of these improvement actions should continue to be seen in coming quarters.

Haile production is expected to be stronger in the second half due to a continued trend of higher average grades, combined with improved recoveries and productivity. Costs are also expected to be lower with less pre-strip activity planned.

Didipio’s second half outlook was broadly consistent with the first half. However, this is now dependent on either (i) the completion of the FTAA renewal process, or (ii) the favourable resolution of the legal dispute (as described in further detail in the Didipio section of this document), whichever comes first. .

Currently the Company believes if the renewal can be completed or if a positive resolution to the legal dispute can be achieved in a timely manner, Didipio can still meet existing full year guidance. The Company will provide ongoing updates on the progress of this matter.

Waihi production is expected to remain broadly consistent in the second half. Following receipt of resource consents (permits) for the Martha Underground Project, the Company is advancing mine development and management plans and ongoing resource drilling in anticipation of a rapid development approach.

At Macraes, production is expected to increase in the third quarter with the fourth quarter expected to be even stronger consistent with the expected grade profile.

Subject to the above, the Company expects production in the second half of 2019 to be stronger than in the first half while costs are expected to reduce.

-think I prefer Cadia types of epithermals

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

cooderman
post Posted: Jan 16 2014, 03:28 PM
  Quote Post

looking ok last couple of days

up today when even the mighty NST was down

moved a few cents in closing auction on small volume

could give it back on open tomorrow

chuk
post Posted: Nov 26 2013, 11:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jun 13 2013, 03:21 PM

After OGC's quarterly, I hope you didn't rely too much on what Red5's manager had to say.

mercury
post Posted: Jun 13 2013, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 29 2013, 06:28 PM

REPLY TO OLD POST.

When I was in Phillipines, I talked with manager of RED5. he told me that OGC did NOT have a good relation with working with the phillipinos. Suggested that that was costing them a lot in time (therefore ....= money).

Merc

arty
post Posted: Jun 13 2013, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sreeve's post @ Jun 10 2013, 10:16 PM

Hi sreeve,
it took me a moment to figure that your chart was on a multi-year weekly scale. In that case, "support" takes on a slightly wider meaning than for a trader, who looks at a daily chart and tries to catch swings of as little as 5%.
In that context, I notice OGC is testing the channel bottom and could now become a buy, if $1.60 holds, for a 10% quickie.

Attached Image

Let's see how it behaves tomorrow.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

sreeve
post Posted: Jun 10 2013, 10:16 PM
  Quote Post

OGC chart update. Strong support level confirmed at $1.80

--------------------
www.scottreeve.com
www.scottreeve.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/sreeve9

flower
post Posted: Apr 29 2013, 06:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 29 2013, 04:51 PM

what all those details are worth in the context

What they tell us is that OGC are not coming fully clean about the total cost of gold production--all they say is that during the Q they averaged $687, which actually means nothing--in todays self imposed full disclosure pattern. They also tell us they have had major pit wall problems, so--- best to avoid?

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

arty
post Posted: Apr 29 2013, 04:51 PM
  Quote Post

Quarterlies out after Market today.
Summary: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01403697
Details: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01403701
Analysis: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01403703

As evident from low volume, trading has been slow while the Market was waiting for the results. As Friday's candle failed to hold, in fact finished as a Shooting Star Doji, I closed the trade as I said I would. (No need to wait for the trailing stop to kick in.)
I'll wait for smarter brains than mine to figure out what all those details are worth in the context. The chart will tell me + or -.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Apr 26 2013, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Apr 26 2013, 12:30 PM

There is always that risk, flower;
But if you too held OGC at $1.96 average, you'd probably feel more at ease as well.
I don't want to marry it: if it drops into the gap, I'll take profit.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Apr 26 2013, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 26 2013, 10:22 AM

Hi arty, far as I can see OGC hasn't yet published its 2013 Q1 report. In the last one (Dec2012 Q4) they gave "cash" cost of production at $A940. That of course was not the total cash production cost, therefore given the current concentration on companies disclosing the true total production costs, all eyes will be on that figure when OGC report which must be in the next 5 days.

Any total cash production cost over $A1100 could see the SP come down with a thud---IMO.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING