Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 >   

Reply to this topic

TLG, TALGA RESOURCES LTD
mme
post Posted: May 5 2012, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: simrose's post @ May 4 2012, 10:38 AM

Good move by you. With the DOW well down maybe a buyer opportunity to re purchase TLG shares? biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: May 4 2012, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: simrose's post @ May 4 2012, 10:38 AM

I'll wait just a bit longer. Market cap at a dollar just under 50 million so imo relative to others and having regards to their resource etc I think that is at the very least justified. Market will let me know whether I'm right or wrong. biggrin.gif As always please dyor.

simrose
post Posted: May 4 2012, 10:38 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 4 2012, 10:11 AM

I will bet you are correct, it is a dummy bid, so someone can get out.

With the amount of shares traded this morning thus far, you would naturally expect the S/P to rise a lot more, as I said

it is a dummy bid, I sold out this morning, and will wait until the S/P comes down before re entering, hopefully it does.

Cheers.

Simmo.

mme
post Posted: May 4 2012, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 4 2012, 08:48 AM

Surely the 5 million to buy at 67 cents is a dummy? That's nearly 10% of shares on issue and 20% of share not held by the the top 50!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: May 4 2012, 08:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 3 2012, 08:55 PM

Hi there. Weekend AFR paid for it's self for about 30 years with this one for me! LOL!

Broadroom presentation aside from projects and low market cap relative to it's peers drew me to this one. I think it was Mark THOMPSON in the BRR. Gee he spoke well and seemed to know his stuff! biggrin.gif

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2012, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2012, 10:51 AM

and running...... made it to 70c today and closed at Buy 66c ~ Sell 68c

the reason: Refocus and new emphasis of the company, as per the Announcement & outlining Next Steps in earlier post, has switched to Graphite

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2012, 01:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2012, 11:09 AM

Worth a read. Enjoyed page 23 and 24

market thinks so - up to 60c on a growing realisation.
..... make that 61c.

Next Steps in 2012 - Sweden graphite
Re-sample historic drill core for more detailed graphite characterisation and metallurgy - DONE
Complete diligence and TCL Sweden Ltd acquisition
Commence drilling to uplift status of inferred resources
Commence drilling to uplift Exploration Targets into JORC status
Complete new resource statements and commence scoping and economic studies
Explore strategic and offtake partners

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mme
post Posted: May 3 2012, 11:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2012, 10:51 AM

Investor Presentation

Worth a read. Enjoyed page 23 and 24!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: May 3 2012, 10:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 28 2012, 04:54 PM

She's off and running! rolleyes.gif

mme
post Posted: Apr 30 2012, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 28 2012, 04:54 PM

I read the article too and did a bit of research.

Bought a small amount this morning. Appears to me to be the cheapest graphite play at present with good upside potential imo. biggrin.gif

As usual please do the usual research.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING