Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

TLG, TALGA RESOURCES LTD
nipper
post Posted: Jun 24 2020, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

are we there yet?
• Expressions of interest received for Talga's lithium-ion battery anode products exceed 300% of planned annual capacity of the Vittangi Anode Project

• Talnode® products now in 36 active commercial engagements covering majority of planned European Li-ion battery manufacturers and 6 major global automotive OEMs
• Talga expanding scale of Niska Scoping Study as a result of this significant interest
• Li-ion battery megafactories set to require >2,500,000tpa active anode material by 2029, up from ~450,000tpa anode production today, with Europe the fastest growing market

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: May 30 2020, 08:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 21 2020, 06:43 PM

yes.... stand corrected... they are looking good too though

lgrif
post Posted: May 27 2020, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 27 2020, 01:35 PM

Difficult to take this non-binding agreement , with no contractual obligated minimum quantity, to the bank for construction borrowing purposes. As s.p. has run up a bit recently, I was hoping for a better announcement.

nipper
post Posted: May 27 2020, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

Talga Resources Ltd is pleased to advise the Company has entered an agreement with Farasis Energy Europe GmbH, a subsidiary of Farasis Energy Inc, one of the world's leading manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries.

Talga is building a European anode production facility for lithium-ion batteries using the Company's proprietary material technologies, wholly owned Swedish carbon source and 100% electricity from renewable energy sources.

As part of the agreement between Talga and Farasis, Talga will supply coated ('active') anode products for evaluation in Farasis batteries and assessment of potential business development opportunities, primarily in Europe.
But, still at evaluation stage.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: May 21 2020, 06:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ May 21 2020, 06:02 PM

they're graphite

AXE is the gun

--------------------

bg99
post Posted: May 21 2020, 06:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 21 2020, 03:08 PM

graphene stocks are starting to move
BKT going, TON retracing, SYR getting edgey, WKT asleep

Featured Stock Stories

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 21 2020, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

TLG on a run now.
Up 10% today.
Large queue of buyers, precious few sellers.
Something has to give.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 02:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Mar 20 2020, 02:34 PM

Still ahead.

It amazes me that this even came to pass. Must have been a drawn out process.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Mar 20 2020, 02:34 PM

Still ahead.

It amazes me that this even came to pass. Must have been a drawn out. process

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 02:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 20 2020, 11:21 AM

Still a long way to go before I break even, much less get a profit.
In for the long haul.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING