Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1614 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:46 PM
  Quote Post

seems asx200 will finish about 6000ish
less than 20 minutes to go.
man!! this is really bullish action that really surprised me!!

as coodeman point out of FIB retracement number 6100ish is the 0.618 of it.

so target another 100 points up there!!

early birds
post Posted: Jun 4 2020, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Jun 4 2020, 12:01 PM

thanks coodeman

sharecafe dosen't have money to fix the things you are mention i guess.
it's ok that i fully understand what you try to tell me your TA .

i guess joules can't post his/her chart on the site, that might pissed him'her off. so stopped posting here.
hope he'she can come back here, we can have some discussion of the market.

keep drop in coodeman, the site can't just have Mick nipper ....eg to hold bag, we all gonna chip in----posting my "big" idea!! tongue.gif

i was gonna give up the trading after what they done to me, but something deep in my bone tell me keeps going.. plus if i give it all up.. what am i gonna do??

oil is a good bet to make big buck .and it is safer than others, but.......................... sadsmiley02.gif

i try so hard to forget about-----but i guess i'll forget it till the day i kick the bucket...

back to market

weekend is coming plus we will have NFP from US ------better take some profit after the big run up in face of big social unrest in USA.

take good care buddy!!

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 4 2020, 12:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jun 4 2020, 09:39 AM

Hey EB... All quiet here on the Index thread. Joules must be still bunkered down.

My Brokers Margin requirements now back to normal from 5% highs last 2 months. On Indices.

Brent and WTI Back from 10% Margin requirement to normal.

Bummer you got closed on those oil trades, but who would have picked that shit happening.
I've just been trading AUD pairs and CADJPY longs when oil price recovered. Just playing it safe.
ASX200 trying to stay above 6000 @ 5982 at the moment. Above fib 50% retracement
from February high @ 7190s to March low @ 4400s
It seems Sharecafe won't let any Uploads at the moment, so I can't post charts.Hope they can fix it.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Jun 4 2020, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

asx200---------------------6000 this week.
now it seems will be trike today!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: cooderman  

early birds
post Posted: Jun 2 2020, 09:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jun 1 2020, 11:22 AM

market trend is still up

from now on that US market will under perform other major market ....esp EU and Japs market, no matter of the direction---[up or down ] so a relatively safe bet is the pair trade IMHO

asx200 looks set to flight again today, but i'm not really confident with it atm. still think of 6000 this week if market around world can hold up in face of the unrest in USA.

too much money printed already, and most of Govt. and CENTRAL BANKS gonna print more..................it's reality! weirdsmiley.gif
savers will be punished time again!! sadsmiley02.gif

early birds
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 11:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jun 1 2020, 09:10 AM

shorts on SPX is under water, but made good bucks on hk -h share index[ didn't expecting that market to be fire up]
but good surprise i guess. didn't buy enough longs in EU market,

not too bad so far.... little by little i guess!!

Featured Stock Stories

early birds
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 31 2020, 01:22 PM

took few shorts with SPX so far
will buy few longs from EU or Japs index later on!!

not sure how SPX can still stay above 3000?? thought it will drop 100 point when it's future opens! unsure.gif

early birds
post Posted: May 31 2020, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 30 2020, 12:03 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/30/protests-an...orge-floyd.html

the riots in USA getting worse throught he weekend.

come Monday

there is a trade will have good chance to win-------------short US market, long EU market or long JAPs market.

world is in chaotic and trump make it worse. this is the point where US market will under performing other major market likes of EU Japs.
IMHO

early birds
post Posted: May 30 2020, 12:03 PM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/29/trump-takin...-hong-kong.html

I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment,” Trump said during a Rose Garden event at the White House.

“My announcement today will affect the full range of agreements that we have with Hong Kong, from our extradition treaty, to our export controls and technologies,” Trump said. “We will take action to revoke Hong Kong’s preferential treatment as a separate customs and travel territory from the rest of China.”

=================

market took this news well, and it seems not worse than they thought!! cool.gif

trumpie want to do this long ago------he can get more tax dollar from HK.
it's "chinks vs chinks" what hell is he care??? weirdsmiley.gif poor HK people will suffer!!

back to markets

asx200 will rally again when monday comes. i suspect it will reach 6000ish next week.IMHO. hold on tight for the ride!!

i had few longs for h share index [it cost little to hold them] .

Said 'Thanks' for this post: tombeet  

early birds
post Posted: May 29 2020, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Apr 17 2020, 11:29 AM

my last post says hit through 5500 then target 5800---6000 for asx200

now it is at 5800ish

the run up with US market is with flood of money supply , not economy. so seems that market will cool down, that might drag asx200 little lower from current level

my short term target for s&p is 2890 if not hold there then 2750 is the support.

as for asx200 5525ish is the big support. if it goes to there it will drag down mainly by the miners ---IMHO

1614 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING