Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

840 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?
kahuna1
post Posted: May 10 2020, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ May 10 2020, 07:56 PM

Sorry ...
American Pie the movie .... gym sock is being polite.

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 10 2020, 07:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 9 2020, 07:42 PM

The pair of you guys make little sense.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

plastic
post Posted: May 9 2020, 07:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ May 9 2020, 06:33 PM

If someone else can explain what the hell you are talking about I'll get it, otherwise you are quite welcome to keep your "secret" and feed the need to be the knuckle dragging alpha if that is where you draw your comfort from.

However, I am sure it will translate to something rather base when all said and done. And if that is the benchmark needed to attain dominance in a conversation that started off about downloading a privacy invading app under the pretence of healthcare then it is not a very high one and quite off the mark.

It even sounds a bit like losing sorely.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

kahuna1
post Posted: May 9 2020, 06:33 PM
  Quote Post

Plastic ....
You missed the pun ... time and time again ... now after 24 hours with your sock, your back ? With a quip ?

Ho ho ho ho .... obviously I had shingles not anything else. Bit hard to be concerned about an unborn child if it wasn't that.'
Possibly check inside your gym sock and see it there are any there among your efforts ?

Still amazed you think this virus is the Flu. Only goes to show the nuns were right about excessive gym sock use.

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: May 9 2020, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

Yes. But it's a recent thing. Back when Kahuna was a boy it wasn't around. Hence his susceptibility. However, as he alluded to he's probably being a bit modest as it was more likely to be herpes and his good conscience comes from not wanting to give that to anyone.

--------------------

myshares
post Posted: May 9 2020, 12:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 07:26 PM

I am coming in to this a bit late... but

There is a vaccine for Chicken Pox in Childhood...

https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescribe...ricella-vaccine

and a vaccine for Herpes zoster (shingles ) in adulthood. An even better vaccine for this indication was released in the USA 18 months ago and will get to Australia when they have enough supply !

https://www.nps.org.au/australian-prescribe...nd-who-benefits

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  kahuna1  mullokintyre  nipper  rog  

Featured Stock Stories

kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 08:30 PM
  Quote Post

I am amused by how long it took for you to catch on .... Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: crashtstdumy  draughtsman  indeficit  

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ May 8 2020, 07:35 PM

A sure sign of backfooting on a lost cause is the need to get personally derogatory and abusive in an attempt to gain the upper hand.

Time to take that Kit Kat.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:35 PM
  Quote Post

Sigh ...

that gym sock is getting a workout I see.
Chicken pox is related to Shingles but there is NO vaccine for shingles. Herpes is from the same family ....

Why hadn't you been vaccinated as a child?

I think your there, but excessive use of gym socks ... possibly not, Small pox was eradicated I believe and it did have a vaccine ... from Cow pox which was harmless but worked.

No vaccine for chicken pox when I was a lad ... possibly now ... Shingles ... it does however have issues with a pregnant woman and is able to cross the placenta barrier and into the unborn child with at times devastating outcomes. The unborn child with no immunity to chicken pox gets it, which is the same family as shingles. At times in the eyes and is born blind and sometimes even worse.
Joe Rogan is that racist homophobic boofhead I now know and Musk denies their is any virus ... both clearly suffering from either excessive gym sock use and untreated syphilis.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 06:58 PM

Ah. I was confusing Small Pox with Chicken Pox.

A vaccine for Small Pox exists but none for Chicken Pox. At least not until recently.

Hitherto, the can be caught only once theory has been relied upon.

--------------------

840 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING